Register now to get rid of these ads!

Art & Inspiration The Photoshop thread to end all Photoshop Threads!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Pair O' Dice, Oct 10, 2008.

1. OahuEli

OahuEli
    from Hawaii

Leon, what year is your car? Maybe I can find something on the Interweb that can be used as a basis for your project. Can you give me an idea of your direction, i.e. hotrod, kustom, chopped top etc?

2. Its a 54 champion Conestoga. Im trying to get ideas but thinking headlight, taillights, grill vents cleaned up, just mild custom from mid/late 50's.

Posted using the Full Custom H.A.M.B. App!

3. Thank you very much. One more favor if I may,I would like to see the black part of the car in white if at all possible.
    Thanks so much.

4. lukey

lukey

Awesome! Thanks!!!

5. jabberwoki

jabberwoki
    from puyallup

How about some real flame in the black area on the grill. Properly will look lame but I have to see it anyhow?
    Thanks

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 13, 2013
  6. Any body ???

7. StefanS

StefanS
    from Maryland

Any way I could get someone to take a side shot of a 4 door '54 chevy 210 (light green w/ white roof if possible but not necessary) and ease the rear corner angle between the top and rear window so its not so squared off? Also dropped 4" with chrome smoothies, ww's and skirts if possible...thanks in advance

8. Not sure what you mean by "ease the rear corner angle between the top and rear window so its not so squared off." Is this the starting point you're wanting?

Attached Files:

9. verde742

verde742

I think he is trying to "get rid" of the front vertical line on the C pillar. I have tried to figure a way to eliminate that on a real vehicle. It would look so cool, if it could be rounded.

Shortening the top, and increasing the space between the trunk lid and the rear window ?

10. 58pontiac

58pontiac
    from michigan

Can someone add some "cool" vintage American 200s(2 lane 55) mags to my 39 Studebaker coupe, and maybe a set of halibrands in front, and chrome reverse in the rear?

Maybe a couple other 60's drag car look wheel/tire combo's? Pie crust cheaters would be cool too.Maybe white walls? Period correct 60's look.
    Don't be afraid to center the rear wheel in the opening, as that needs to be done.

Thanks in advance guys. I added a few different shots for you to choose from.

Attached Files:

11. 58pontiac

58pontiac
    from michigan

^^^^^Please?^^^^^^

12. SouthUrn

SouthUrn
    BANNED
    from US

Asking again in less than 12 hours isn't going to win you any favors. Exercise patience.

13. That's what I was afraid of. That vertical line is the window channel and you'd have to put in a vent window to kinda move the door window forward, then put a curved piece in the C pillar, like an early Mopar. Here's an image of the inside of a '53 BelAir to give a starting point. I'll work on a couple of concepts and see if any of them fly.
    [​IMG]

14. verde742

verde742

I believe you "got it" In my imagination, I want to use the pass. side garnish molding on the rear door of the drivers side.

ISN'T IT NUTZ WHAT WE DO "IN OUR HEADS" WITH THESE STUPID CARS/TRUCKS?
    I appreciate all this talent on the H AM B . One of my favorite sites, some of you people have SOOO much talent. THANKS, I just love to go here, to see WHAT"S NEXT"

15. Ruben Duran

Ruben Duran

quickie with the 200s wheels.....

[​IMG]

16. I have a 54 studebaker Conestoga and am looking for ideas for a mildish custom. I am looking for the bird delete on the hood, custom headlights and taillights, lowered, shaving excess trim, grill bar delete, custom caps, and/or anything else that anyone thinks could be cool for a mid/late 50's style custom. The pictures are from other 54 studebaker wagons as I do not have pictures yet. 1384626061286.jpg 1384626074466.jpg 1384626085692.jpg 1384626096212.jpg

17. Not as sharp as I'd like it to be, and I'm not sure what a 4" drop would look like, but here's my attempt. Basically the front wings turned around and fit into the rear spaces. (And yes, I know it's a Bel Air, I couldn't find a decent side shot of a 210 that would work.)
    [​IMG]

18. verde742

verde742

very good !!!!
    wish it had vertical line that disappeared..

But ya done good..!!!

can ya take off rear door handle EZ ?

19. verde742

verde742

I would buy that car,, where is it?

Bob 602-617-3559

Can you put a hardtop rear window in it?

20. You'd have to do some careful engineering to make sure the door can still open and the window rolls down.
    [​IMG]

(verde742: I just found this image on the web to use as a sample side view...dunno who owns it or where it's located.)

21. verde742

verde742

Wow that is just way i have done it in my head !!!!!! You are the greatest!!!

I am not worthy !!!!!!

Thank You

Last edited: Nov 16, 2013
  22. OahuEli

OahuEli
    from Hawaii

I can tell you that its within 500 feet of some guy driving a tractor. That should narrow it down...:rolleyes::D

23. verde742

verde742

good one! I'll watch for him...

back door window, kinda looks Oldsmobile--ish... (53-54)

24. HA!

Check out this '53 Ohsmobubble:
    [​IMG]

25. I would like if someone could make the black part on this car done in an off white or just white. Thanks.

hd1084_32Ford_OrangeScallops.jpg

26. Please help a guy out

27. OahuEli

OahuEli
    from Hawaii

Workin' on it...

28. nothin'new63

nothin'new63

I finally got my front clip, still got some body work to do tho. I was hoping someone could "paint" it crimson red, black steel wheels with spider caps and wide whites. I understand that may be difficult considering it isn't a solid color so if it can't be done that's fine, just trying to get my vision out of my head where others can see it.