Register now to get rid of these ads!

Features Keep this wheel/cap/tire combo or change it?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by huracan1973, Nov 9, 2013.

1. TinShed

TinShed

I like the black wheel with poverty caps but I may be biased.

[​IMG]

2. loudbang

loudbang

Leave them just as it sits.

3. huracan1973

huracan1973
    from chicago

It looks cool like that. What motor you have in there?

Posted using the Full Custom H.A.M.B. App!

4. TinShed

TinShed

221 cubic inches of fury. Its the smallest of the 302 family. It is fun and gets around 20 MPG. Here is a better side shot.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 13, 2013
  5. slammed

slammed

What is on it is fine for wheels. BUT, Taller tires. Lowered 3" in the front, 2" in the back. After the driveline swap: Clay bar, polish paint. Bury it in glaze, sealant. Cruise the interstates. Drag cars are for trailers and vise versa. PS some of those sugested hub caps belong on taxi cab from the '70's. No chubbies thank-you.

6. falcongeorge

falcongeorge
    from BC

I actually have the photo of yours stored in my photo archive, after I posted on this thread, I was looking at it, one of my favorites, tough looking car that reminds me of my youth. Pensive Scribe and I have been talking about '63 Fairlanes off forum ever since I posted the black one. if I found a decent 2 dr sedan, I would have a hard time restraining myself. I'd have to figure out how to hide it from my wife though, which could be difficult, considering my backyard is getting pretty full...:rolleyes:;):D
    I have a spare 302 block, and some heavily ported 351W heads left over from my old Pinto, this could be trouble...

Last edited: Nov 13, 2013