Register now to get rid of these ads!

billy myers from conn.

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by billy myers, Oct 21, 2013.

1. billy myers

billy myers

hi guys new to hot rods never owned one retired body man raced nascar modified for 50 years now I have a usac dirt midget cant get it out of my blood have model a show cars 4 of them want to build a rod befor I get to old shure I will learn from you guys

2. HRBOB34

HRBOB34

welcome! stop by and see me some time!

3. wicarnut

wicarnut

Welcome! from Wi. John

4. k9racer

k9racer

Welcome.. I saw the name and said it can't be that one and guess what it is.. We have a large number of circle track contributors here. Indy ' road race 'Cup' Mod, figure 8, and every thing else..Over at the hamb sister publication {{ Dog Fight }}we have a great thread on circle track Modifides.. over 335 pages. Also it has a lot of N E mod drivers and owners contributing.. Welcome again.. Bobby..

5. welcome aboard ....

6. Greetings from central Iowa!

7. Ralphies54

Ralphies54

Welcome Billy, The name rings a bell, did you drive at the old Riverside Speedway in Agawam? You'll like it here, just mind your manners, if you don't you will get jumped on. I learned quickly this is a serious place.

8. xwing01

xwing01

hello from the Hoosier state

9. What town? Welcome from Bridgewater.