Register now to get rid of these ads!

2nd annual halloween car show...sat ,sun,oct.29th and 30th FREE SHOW

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by ratrodford, Oct 7, 2005.

1. k9racer

k9racer

Better directions. From chatt. Tenn. I 24 to 72 east when arriving in huntsville stay straight when you get to 231/431 it turns to Sparkman drive go 1.5 miles turn right on Pulaski Pike {water tank on the right} go 2.4 miles and the cruise in will be on the left at the Winchester road intersection. Now better from nashville Ardmore exit no 1 at mile marker 2 plus 3/10 go south on hwy 53 go 22.3 miles at the red light at Stringfield road turn left {east}2.4 miles. then at the Pulaski Pike turn left {north} 1 mile to the winchester intersection the cruise in is on the left. If coming from the south on 65 go to MM 340 to 565 then exit 17A {not B} on hwy 53 go north about 5 miles and turn right on stringfield road see previous directions. If any one else needs direction PM me or map quest 6001 Pulaski Pike Huntsville Alabama 35810.. Thank You and every one welcome to attend. Rust and primer welcome..........Bobby...

2. Still hopeing to get the shitbox on the road, what time is all the fun starting on sunday?

also GA guys, where is everyone leaving from and when? maybe meeting somewhere on the route???

3. ratrodford

ratrodford

my comp. has been down a few days .....but im back on now.....we are gonna get stared about 10.a.m. and we will go till about 5 p.m. on sunday.....bring a jacket it is supposed to be about 60 degrees but sunny...............

4. jstorm

jstorm

60 degrees, the party just starts at 60 degrees. I will be on the bike and bundled up like always. A little cold weather never stopped a poor boy

5. jalopy43

jalopy43
    Member Emeritus

I spent a good part of the day cleaning up and contemplating installing a Southwind Gas heater in the sedan,'cause I'm a wuss in the cold. I hope it is sunny,I don't really enjoy breathing carbon monoxide:DSparky

6. ratrodford

ratrodford

yeah you might be a lil'' bit air headed by the time you get here sparky.....lol.........i know its gonna be in the 30's sat. night...nice and cool for some draggin...........my car always runs better in the cold....tghink anyone can catch me in the 1/8..........woo hoo....counting down the days......by the way bobby and i went and picked up some special door prizes yesterday....there is gonna be some lucky peeps..............

7. wyatt

wyatt

in got the rod fired off and running but i dont have a top or a heater. i dont know if i can talk her into it or not. think i should wait to the last minute ?

8. jalopy43

jalopy43
    Member Emeritus

You only go around once. Go for the gusto!! What's a heet-'er?? Pray for sun.:DSparkxx

9. jstorm

jstorm

Heaters are for gold chainers. Bundle up and goooooooooo. Hopefully it wont be as cold as the watertown show we all went to last year. That was a cold ride.

10. ratrodford

ratrodford

watertown.........hhhhmmmmm was that the show they put us in the back of the field at?

11. jstorm

jstorm

yep that was it. that was a cold day. If i remember people were betting wether i would ride or not. I remember i almost got killed trying to cross lanes to meet you guys on the side of the road.

12. appaRATus

appaRATus

You the one with the A bomb?

13. hollywud

hollywud

Shit Sparko....You LIVE to Breathe Carbon Monoxide.I think thats What Keeps you SOMEWHAT Normal.:p :D

14. hollywud

hollywud

BTW....Has anyone of us Extended an Invite to Buddies over in East?

Hey Greazies.....What cha doin this Coming Weekend?I DARE you Guys to show.The Poor Boys will Be in FULL force....Except seabitch....lol....He's the Official Poor Boys ankle biter.:p :rolleyes: :D

I have a Picture I found Of Seabass...i found it while surfing the Net.I'll post it.

Attached Files:

15. ratrodford

ratrodford

i think ill make a post ...calling all greasies.............................

16. Looks like my Sunday may be cut short and Saturday may be freed up...K9, I'll be bringing up the lettering brushes in addition to the stripers...

17. ratrodford

ratrodford

WOO HOO stripin and letterin.....

do you happen to do any stripin on leather?

18. jstorm

jstorm

Man thats just wrong, pickin on seabass like that.

19. Ratrod...If you'll hold that cow still, I'll throw some paint at it.

20. ratrodford

ratrodford

woo hoo...........i want my jacket done.....

21. jalopy43

jalopy43
    Member Emeritus

Cows,strippers? Thats what I'm talkin' bout. The weather is gonna be nice. Sorry I can't make it to the drags on Sat. I't's about time for some action for me,after playing recovering'patient' for sooooooo long. Those directions couldn't be simpler,thanks. Who need a map? As long as the 'gator is hot,the beer cold,and the music rockin'....party on Wayne:p PS. Mr. Shieb,I hope you can make it....Bring the plaxxpleeze:DSparkoholic:p

22. Ha-Ha-Ha.......... Very funny........ :D

23. Sport N Woode

Sport N Woode
    from Middle TN

Attention Mr. Seabass.......your ass has been called out by the Master!:p

Does that chevy actually run?? :confused: You're gonna have to prove it soon!

Just messing with ya Seamunky!!!!:D Don't worry.....No-show Jones is gonna have to get outta the house soon too!

24. Sport N Woode

Sport N Woode
    from Middle TN

BTW.....Sea-mon......I don't think the guys over here get the red rim boobies....;) :rolleyes:

25. ratrodford

ratrodford

nice guns.....................

26. Ohhhhh YEAH!!!!! One red rim...... pass it on!!!!

27. Yeah it runs........ don't think I'd trust it goin' very far though......... I'll have it together for next year......... that's fo-sho!!!!

28. hollywud

hollywud

I am In the same Boat you are SeaBassTARD...I havent been In the scene this year Either..Thats why We have Geezers Like Butchie to Reprezent....Looks Like Me You and Farmer Are the Only Ones that DIDNT have surgery this Year...:p .Oh ...And Bobby too.I think Cindy's Problem was Just a Bad Case of Jackers Cramp.:D ...BTW I am Posting A NEW post On the HAMB....Tn HAMBers

29. I went to a few shows that were close....... stuck out like a sore thumb :eek: but, I think my ride got more attention than any other there!!! :D
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

30. hollywud

hollywud

We REALLY need to get that Front end Down Lower...Dont we?