Register now to get rid of these ads!

55 Chevy in Pittsburgh

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by djfisher22, Oct 14, 2013.

1. djfisher22

djfisher22

Just wanted to pop my head up and say hey. Have a 55 210 project that's keeping me busy. Right now it's a 454 with a 350 turbo homebuilt install I'm not wild about. This winter I plan to install correct motor mounts to get some firewall clearance and a Muncie M-20 I've procured. Wish me luck, big teardown, power steering box, disc brakes and rebuilt upper and lower control arms and new coils while the drivetrain is out. If you're in the Irwin Pa. area stop in and turn a wrench.:D

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 14, 2013
    lothiandon1940 likes this.
  2. chevy54man

chevy54man
    from NC

Welcome from NC! That's a great looking '55 you have!

3. buzzardo

buzzardo

That baby is sweet! I love the color in plan to paint mine the same.

4. djfisher22

djfisher22

Pretty much checked off my wish list and enjoyed the 55 most of the summer. Reinstalled the 454 with a muncie M-20 4 speed, hydraulic clutch, power steering and power disc brakes, electronic ignition, and a bunch of misc. upgrades inc. aluminum intake. This winter I have a new list of upgrades to accomplish. I'll keep you posted............

lothiandon1940 likes this.