Register now to get rid of these ads!

Projects I need a little help from some poncho guys

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by deek114, Jul 21, 2013.

1. deek114

deek114

I am trying to get my Chieftain running, and it is missing things here and there. Since I didn't take them off I'm not sure what is missing. I have a picture of my Carter WCD 720. It has the linkage from the throttle, and one that controls the throttle valve. My problem is there is nothing connecting the two. Also, I'm missing the gas line that goes into the carb.

If any poncho straight eight guys could set me up with a picture of their stock rig it would get me in the right direction. Thanks

Attached Files:

2. carbking

carbking

Call Kurt Kelsey (Kelsey Pontiac) in Iowa Falls, Iowa. Kurt specializes in parts for these older Pontiacs.

Jon.

3. deek114

deek114

Thanks carbking, I will have to check him out. I have been cruising the web, but im not really sure exactly what pieces might be gone.

4. BabbitBeater

BabbitBeater
    from Colorado

I have mine apart soaking to rebuild it. I'll try to send you some pics of it back together.

5. BabbitBeater

BabbitBeater
    from Colorado

Here are pictures of my WCD 720SA with linkage and lines on a 1953 Pontiac flat head, inline 8. Let me know if you need pictures of anything else.

Attached Files:

6. deek114

deek114

Thanks BabbitBeater that is exactly what I needed.