Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage MN and surrounding HAMBers: 7th Annual Bull Bash - 10/19

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Bull, Aug 28, 2013.

1. Bull

Bull

[​IMG]

It's close to the end of the car season here in the frozen north, so its time for the 7th Annual Bull Bash. The Bull Bash has become an annual Fall get-together at our place for our car & bike friends. So come on over for good eats, nice cars & bikes and a bonfire.

Where: 9840 42nd St. NE, St. Michael, MN 55376 (Call or e-mail for directions if you need 'em)

Date: Saturday, October 19th

Time: 2:00 PM - ?

What we will provide: Our famous chili, pulled pork, corn bread and any other assorted goodness we whip up. We'll also have some drinks on hand. First come, first served til it's gone!

What to bring: Side dish to share, your adult beverage of choice (BYOB) and your ride (if you haven't put 'em away for the season yet!).

2. Ranch Dude

Ranch Dude

Great. I will be there.

3. Bull

Bull

Awesome! Invite them ALL! Maybe there will be a rumble between the Scavengers and Spartans? ;)

4. Bull

Bull

5. Baggs

Baggs

I think we could take em'......

6. partsdawg

partsdawg
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Minnesota

Wouldn't miss it. Always a great time.

7. Bull

Bull

One week away folks! Can't wait for some good eats, good friends and hot rods!

8. Go ahead and duke it out i'll guard the food...for a while

9. 30TudorSedan

30TudorSedan

Looking forward to this! Was a great time last year!

10. Bull

Bull

Four days til the Bash! Two days til the chili making madness begins! The weather geeks are showing cold temps, but you better not let that scare you away . . . we'll have hot rods, hot chili and a hot fire. The 7th Annual Bull bash is going to be the HOTTEST one yet! Be there!

11. Bull

Bull

Less than 2 days to go!

12. Bull

Bull

Saturday Saturday Saturday! Tomorrow is the day! Forget what the weather man says, it's going to be HOT in St. Michael! Hot rods, hot chili and a hot fire! Bundle up, jump in your ride and bring your friends, BYOB and something to share. Get there early . . . the chili is going to go fast. Once it's gone, it's gone! The 7th Annual Bull Bash is going to be the HOTTEST one yet!

13. partsdawg

partsdawg
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Minnesota

From what I have been hearing it's going to be the largest as far as attendance.

14. Bull

Bull

The kitchen looks like a chili making factory and the whole house smells amazing! Cornbread is in the oven and we even gave it a little kick this year too. Just about to set up the garage and the fire pit. See you all at 2 PM! You better be there!

FYI, if you have questions or need direction, please call or text me as I will not be checking back here the rest of the day. Phone number is in the event invite.

15. partsdawg

partsdawg
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Minnesota

Missed the event ;(
    Got a call @ 12:30 from a buddy who broke down west of Willmar and needed a hand.
    Had to help.

16. Pictures or it didn't happen!

17. Bull

Bull

Thanks to all that came out. We probably had 100 people over the course of the day with the last guest leaving at 2:30 AM. It was cold and a bit rainy on and off, but some hearty souls braved the weather and were rewarded with a great bowl of chili and tons of other goodies. There was enough food to feed an army! Thanks for all the great potluck treats!

Even though we're still cleaning up and recovering today, we can't wait to do it again next year!

As for pics . . . . well, I was just too busy and having too much fun to take any. You'll just have to trust me that a good time was had by all! :)