Register now to get rid of these ads!

ELTA "LAST" Fall Mixer

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Rochie, Sep 2, 2013.

1. Rochie

Rochie

Gentlemen one and all,

I give you the LAST!!! ELTA Fall Mixer.

Mark your calandars, Sept. 15 2:00PM ... AFTER the London Swap meet in Lambeth!!!

We have decided to concentrate our combined efforts on the Summer bash. It takes a lot of time, effort, and expense to put this on only a month away from the Summer Bash.

We certainly hope you understand.

But for the “LAST”, we will have a special guests coming in.

Hopefully, Terry Dennome, the publisher of Canadian Hot Rods Magazine….he’s threatened to join us the past, but we feel confident this time around.

And YOU…You are all special to us because you care enough to spend time with us, bring your great cars, humour, and stories. It’s all about the people you know!!

The usual suspects with their cameras ( Jerry Golub, Steve Hamer, Dave Mckee, Dave the Scot if he joins us, Darwin Kent, Rich “Alphabet”( I don’t think I can pronounce his name let alone spell it) and Al Anderson will be lurking about, taking some GREAT pics of your rides and we encourage you to post your pics as well PLEASE!!!

We have asked Tamu Tamu food truck to come back and serve their delicious menu...they will be perpared this time for the onslaught.

You out did yourselves for the Summer Bash (BIGGEST EVER)….let’s make the “LAST” a great time for all

Attached Files:

2. NortonG

NortonG
    Member Emeritus

Seeya there!

3. A few pictures from past Fall Mixers........should be another fine "high octane" afternoon of fun.

Attached Files:

4. Great to hear brother.....don't forget to bring your wing man AJ.....lol.....couple of bad asses like yourselves will add some spice to the Mixer...lol.

A few more pic's.....can't wait!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 3, 2013

5. Hey Mark, Wish I could be there, but I'll be driving home from New England. Make sure you take lots of pictures.

Hope everyone has a great and safe time.

Later

Flattyv8

6. Thanks Eric......I know you'll be there in spirit.......see you in Detroit 2014 brother.

Attached Files:

7. toucan

toucan
    from sc

where can i get a t-shirt!

8. Rochie

Rochie

toucan,
    we are going to do some T shirts but they wont be available for a while yet. We would like to bring them oput for the 2014 Summer Bash

9. Hey brother...jump in that cool Galaxy of yours and join us.....Kustoms are always welcome.

10. ynottayblock

ynottayblock

Ill be there this time

11. I'll be there....camera in hand!

12. Rochie

Rochie

ynottayblock,
    will you please hunt me down at the mixer and say Hi. I think I know who you are ...but ...you know CRS

13. ynottayblock

ynottayblock

will do Rochie.

14. Going to try to make this one!

15. Excellent brother.......lets hope for clear skies...lol.

16. We got to co ordinate our schedules better in the future..I'm gonna miss this one too !!!
    Good luck to all the hardest working car group in London !!!

Rick

17. Thanks Rick........we'll certainly miss you and Brenda.......best of luck at the track......be seeing you soon I hope.

Last edited: Sep 5, 2013
  18. Looks like a great time-But,I will be in Kalamazoo that weekend
    Dang-haven't figured out how to be in two places at the same time yet.

19. Rochie

Rochie

Don't forget boys and girls, Just one week until the ELTA Fall Mixer. If you're coming to Lambeth for the swap meet drop in after 2;00PM at the ELTA Shop

Attached Files:

20. Well gang....the weather report is looking great for Sunday for the "ELTA Disciples of Speed Fall Mixer".....already have some of the brothers dropping off some cool stuff at the ELTA Shop (5 days out...lol). I know tonight we'll be making room for some of Bill Heislers drag collection....ie Blown 632 1933 Willys gasser coupe, tomorrow night his 1948 Drag Fiat and possible the early 70's Frank Hawley rail.....lol....."it's all goooood".

21. I wanted to pass along a big thank you from all the ELTA Disciples of Speed to all that braved the over cast weather yesterday for another great turn out and successful afternoon of "high octane" fun.

See you all in 2014.

22. Here's a few pic's from a great afternoon down at the ELTA Shop.

Attached Files:

23. Afew more teasers......

Attached Files:

24. redlinemuscle

redlinemuscle

Great showing of Mopar :D

Attached Files:

25. Had a great time Elvis..thanks for the invite..

Rick

26. Hey Rick....always great having you, Brenda and the ONDR members down at any ELTA party.....your the folks that add some of that "spice" to the event...lol.

27. Just a few more....

Attached Files:

28. fordcpe

fordcpe

Mark here are some of the pics I took thanks for all the things you and the members do for the get togethers.We all thank you all. Darrell

Attached Files:

29. fordcpe

fordcpe

more

Attached Files:

30. fordcpe

fordcpe

more2

Attached Files: