Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hi, new to Texas and new to the H.A.M.B.

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by Elwateke, Feb 27, 2013.

1. Elwateke

Elwateke

Hi, looking forward to talking to ya'll. Have an ol' effy that is having issues. I know someone here has the know how to help me out.

2. pecker head

pecker head

Welcome from the can , where is Missouri city ?

3. flat-v8

flat-v8

Missouri City, kinda SW of Houston, actually that is Houston, I worked down there building houses in the 80s, Orem Hwy 90 area.

4. Shrekgreen55

Shrekgreen55

Welcome to the HAMB!

5. Welcome, but can you give us a little better introduction??? Who you are, what you do, what projects you got going on, etc...

6. bk53

bk53
    from Rowlett Tx

welcome from Rowlett Tx. Tell us about your effie on the main board.

7. Elwateke

Elwateke

Sorry for the brief intro. I started my acct on my desktop now i have the App. Much better for posting. I'm actually only working on one project. My 1960 F100. I've had it since I was 18, used it to go to work messed with it bit but nothing major. It used to be my fathers till he sold it to a friend I think I must have been 12. I drove it till the tranny went out, a worn tail shaft housing. I parked it and there it sat for 15+ years. I married had a fee kids and then work relocated me to good 'ol Texas. They paid me to move, I had the cash so i dumped a few bucks and got 'er rollin' again...best decision I've made next to movin to TX!
    Before ... this where it sat for years ImageUploadedByH.A.M.B.1377749771.819282.jpg
    After ... wacha think? ImageUploadedByH.A.M.B.1377749866.386942.jpg

Posted using the Full Custom H.A.M.B. App!

8. Hemishovel

Hemishovel

Welcome from WI cool truck