Register now to get rid of these ads!

Projects Painting my 1950 Buick Super

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by 52chevydeluxePDX, Aug 26, 2013.

1. 52chevydeluxePDX

52chevydeluxePDX

Sorry I haven't posted here in a LONG time! I'm still here though! Just been really busy working and playing music for a living. Anyway, back in april I decided to sand down my 1950 Buick in preparation for a repaint. I finished the final coat yesterday! Now its time to put it all back together. Check it out, tell me what ya'll think! thanks!

Attached Files:

2. Rickybop

Rickybop
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Looks good from here. Good color for an old Buick.

3. Nice job, always loved the look of a light green and dark green. I would have done that myself except it wouldn't have matched my interior.
    I see you did the same thing as me and just taped things up instead of removing them :p I didn't cover my windows with anything though, so I spent a good hour with a spray bottle of graffiti remover and one or two towels making my windows clear again. Also didn't cover my tires, so I got a little spray paint on there as well. Stuff happens, you live and learn *shrugs*
    Hope you have fun driving her

4. timelord

timelord

Nice Buick . Great cars

5. 52chevydeluxePDX

52chevydeluxePDX

Thanks for all the feedback! I'll be putting all the trim back on this week!