Register now to get rid of these ads!

1934 olds

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by benjamin j, Aug 20, 2013.

1. benjamin j

benjamin j

I have been a guest on here for a while and decided to register today. I like to ask lots of questions before I do things wrong. I just bought a 1934 olds four door that came with a v8. The car had been brought to <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:smarttags" /><st1:State w:st="on">Ohio</st1:State> years ago from the <st1:place w:st="on">Dakotas</st1:place> and it has changed owners four times. A ton of work has gone into the car things like a new gas tank<st1:personName w:st="on">, </st1:personName>a four link suspension<st1:personName w:st="on">, </st1:personName>a camaro front clip<st1:personName w:st="on">, </st1:personName>a new dash<st1:personName w:st="on">, </st1:personName>all the hard work was done expertly by a previous owner who died of a heart attach. I don’t know who removed the tag that had the vin number or why. Maybe to keep it from being damaged or stolen I suspect that’s it because the car is in to good of a condition. I will post a pic or two. I have the frame numbers and the body tag on the firewall just missing the vin tag that was located near the floor pan. Can’t the frame numbers be checked to see what vin would have been to go with that frame. The frame tag starts with an L which tells me v8 then there are 5 numbers after the L.

2. A 34 Olds with a Camaro clip.......love to see pictures of that one.
    Welcome and good luck.

3. benjamin j

benjamin j

4. benjamin j

benjamin j

5. Gotta admit.... Long way to go, but much better than I had pictured in my mind.
    Best of luck.

6. benjamin j

benjamin j

yes probably a few weeks more and i will have it done HA HA thanks

7. Barn Find

Barn Find
    from Missouri

34 Olds was a good Lookin car.

8. chevy54man

chevy54man
    from NC

Best to you in this build, will be a great looking car!

9. benjamin j

benjamin j

thank you

10. benjamin j

benjamin j

thank you