Register now to get rid of these ads!

Ardmore Car Show Ardmore Tennessee

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by rucker, Jul 29, 2013.

1. LastChance

LastChance

Thanks for coming to the show brother and for the hookup. I check out your link and thanks for the feedback, we want it. I will have your link put on our website www.ardmorecarshow.com and also post it on the facebook thing also.

We have many things we need to work on and things we have tried in the past that didn't work but we were always looking at a weekend show but with the small town and the lack of hotels and restaurants have us very limited. Also having the proper amount of labor to work our area is a challenge to but we fight through it.

Again thanks for coming and appreciate your comments. You will not hurt our feelings, I only got one cussing from a trophy hunter this year and that was good. You cannot please everyone. I figured that out with my 1st wife. Lol!!!

2. CustomAutoRegistry

CustomAutoRegistry
    from TN

Hey Last Chance

No problem on the feedback. I try to be constructive and offer solutions instead of just squawking about problems. I hate when people do that to me. I also updated the online magazine to include the link to your site. On our link if you will make it to our main site http://www.CustomAutoRegistry.com that would be great.

If you need help or feedback on the site let me know I have a decade and a half in design and search engine optimization (SEO). A little SEO would go a long way. Link reciprocation is one of the main factors search engines use in determining relevancy and ranking so sharing links will be great. I will private message you my personal info. so we can talk about it more if you wish.

Vendors could take care of the food. Not being familiar with Ardmore though i am not sure how easy the accommodations would be to work around.

As far as the person with the bad attitude they are probably struggling with deeper personal issues and treat everyone that way.

3. B.A.KING

B.A.KING

I only got one cussing from a trophy hunter this year and that was good. You cannot please everyone. I figured that out with my 1st wife. Lol!!!

Still waiting on my trophy!!!!!!<!-- / message -->

4. LastChance

LastChance

Mr. Hargrove, I got your trophy. LoL!!!

5. Bruce, I heard all they were going to give you is a new pair of flip flops..

6. B.A.KING

B.A.KING

well, I did step on a pop-top.........