Register now to get rid of these ads!

Projects Just in time for the HAMB drags, new shoes!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by monsterflake, Aug 14, 2013.

1. monsterflake

monsterflake

i've had the motor wheel spyders on the car for the last 3-4 years, but i've got a thing for wheels, so it was time for a change. hot from the powder coater, black steelies, and out of the rafters, a nice pair of 15x6 ET 5-spokes.

who's that handsome young man showing off the poverty cap version? why, it's nick32vic!

Attached Files:

2. raven

raven

I detect cheaters on that.
    r

3. Thats nick?! jeeeeze.

Also Steve, I think I'm coming back in october or november. Get ready for pizza and star wars. car looks great

4. monsterflake

monsterflake

yup, now i need to powder coat 6 more wheels, 2 for the slicks, 4 for a set of skinny whites and poverty caps.

5. Attire for all occasions...! Cool!

6. KING CHASSIS

KING CHASSIS

I really like the new combo. But I do like the poverty caps too. Bailey, you sir have good taste. Your old 62 is gonna be at the HAMB Drags this year!!! What time you leaving? Were all leaving at 9am Friday. Giant caravan.

7. Nick32vic

Nick32vic

sexy

Posted using the Full Custom H.A.M.B. App!

8. monsterflake

monsterflake

i have to wait until around 3:00, my history of never leaving early will continue this year.