Register now to get rid of these ads!

Projects first car 59 ford f-100

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by flamin' ace, Aug 2, 2012.

1. 1964countrysedan

1964countrysedan
    from Texas

I have some news for you youngster!

Your "first car" is a TRUCK!

The good news is you are gittin' after it and will have a blast. Congratulations. I like it.

2. thanks man, nice wagon.

3. KustomCars

KustomCars
    from Minnesota

Awesome! Keep at it!

4. HotRod60F100

HotRod60F100

5. SHE LIVES!!!!! i got her started today!! we tore down the distributor, and the points were so melted that we couldn't get tem to move. so we popped some new ones in, threw it all back in, adjusted the angle of the distributor and she fired right up! theres still a lot of timing adjustments to work on, but this is still a huge step into getting it on the road! :D:D:D:D

6. Haven't been on here in a long time, it's good to see you've been putting work in and it sounds like you're damn near there. You'll have the coolest ride at your school, I'm sure of that! Keep at it man.

7. Marti Ann

Marti Ann

Hey, did you re-design your battery carrier? I have to do some engineering to retrofit tie-downs for my modern battery in the place of the original battery, which was longer and held down lengthwise. At the moment, things are held together with judiciously knotted nylon rope.

8. Well??? anything new

9. got a new thread going for those of you who didnt know, it called: my 59 ford UPDATE: I DROVE IT. (the title explains the first paragraph or so.) it aint as big as this one as cold weather and school has dragged me away kicking and screaming from the truck but there is some pretty neat stuff on there

so what are you waiting for? go check it out!