Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hello from NH!

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by Lindsay_Ruggles, Jul 28, 2013.

1. Lindsay_Ruggles

Lindsay_Ruggles
    from NH

Decided I should register here since every time I search for Ranchero stuff Google takes me here! I bought a '61 Ranchero for 300 bucks a couple years ago and it's been a driving project car ever since... except I haven't really started the project yet, lol. I'm starting body work this winter and I'll go from there, I just want it to be a clean driver and nothing more. It's got a 170 and 3 on the tree, but it came with a spare 200 that my uncle is rebuilding for me.

I'm a sign maker that does custom paint on the side. Here's a picture of the Ranchero as seen through the windshield of my husband's Chevette (this is the only recent picture I have) and some pics of my artwork.

Like I said I wound up here through Google, my turn signals are out and I couldn't find my elusive fuse box. Thanks to this forum, I found it! I was able to replace fuses and watch them blow out instantly! I'm sure I'll be posting again when I can't figure out my turn signal problem :eek:

Attached Files:

2. Cool work!
    Welcome from CT!

3. Snoxrider85

Snoxrider85

Welcome from Deerfield nh

4. Great work ! Welcome from California.

5. welcome to the site ....

nice looking work ..... thxs for sharing

6. olcurmdgeon

olcurmdgeon

Welcome from Dover, NH. Won my first drag strip trophy with a new '61 Ranchero (my old man's) at Dover Dragstrip back when I was young!

7. BRAINS!

BRAINS!

Welcome from Lee NH