Register now to get rid of these ads!

Art & Inspiration Lincoln push buttons. YET AGAIN!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by hotrod54chevy, Jul 25, 2013.

1. hotrod54chevy

hotrod54chevy
    from Ohio

Ok, guys, I've done a ton of searching and all the threads I've found lead back to nothing. I've contacted LuckyStiff who was the last guy I saw who carried Lincoln push buttons. Anyone know a web site with pictures or a HAMB member who sells them? If I'm going to put down the kinda coin that's asked for them, I'd better see pictures! :D Thanks, guys!

Attached Files:

2. Finnrodder

Finnrodder
    from Finland

Coolhand sells them,send a pm for him

3. CoolHand

CoolHand
    Alliance Vendor

4. oddcraig

oddcraig

Maybe a silly question but I will ask anyway... Could you use these on a 54 Buick?

5. hotrod54chevy

hotrod54chevy
    from Ohio

Coolhand, how much for HAMB members?

Posted using the Full Custom H.A.M.B. App!

6. CoolHand

CoolHand
    Alliance Vendor

Prices at the link in my first post.

Alliance Members take 15% off (there's an option there in the drop-down box already calculated up).

I suggest that you pull the trigger on an Alliance membership, I'm fair sure that the discount on just this one purchase will cover it's cost.

Z-Man's baby blue Buick Riv there in that last pic is a '57, so I don't see why not.

They're easiest to adapt to door latches that used a push button originally (or use bear claw latches now, which can be set up to use a pushing motion to unlatch).

I'm sure you could adapt them to a twisting motion latch too, but you'd need a bell crank in there somewhere.

All you do to mount them is drill a 1.25" dia hole in the door skin. The button secures from the back side with a giant nut. Easy peasy.