Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage Stranger's Show

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by chevyburb, Jul 15, 2013.

1. chevyburb

chevyburb

I want to thank all of the participants and volunteers that made this a great show. We continually get some of the best cars in the area attending. It's a family show based on everyone bar b queing together and meeting around the fire pit to talk while their food is cooking. The San Jose History Museum is a great venue with lots of trees and grass.
    Ronny Ogas was out at 4:00am serving coffee and donuts to the early arrivals that filled up the lower parking lot that we use as a staging area before entering the show.
    We and our volunteers arrived at 5:30AM to set up the raffle booth, food booth and get the vendors all in and settled.
    We had perfect weather and great raffle prizes that are donated by the attending vendors. Also, one of our club members donated a Whizzer bicycle, much to the joy of kids of all ages.
    We had everyone in the park and parked by 10:30. For all of those who have commented that they didn't want to get up early so the could get in to the show, missed out on a great show and we did not fill up the park.
    Thanks again to all and see you next year!
    Don

2. chevyburb

chevyburb

Please post any pictures you have to this thread as my wife and I spent the entire day in the raffle booth, didn't get out to see the cars & I don't know how to post multiple pictures on here.

3. EricL

EricL
    from FRANCE

Some of my pictures to this car show.
    I come from France.
    Big surprise for me this car show in the History Park !!!

After Deadend cruise night friday, The "Ronnie's Morning get together" saturday morning and the "Sit down Gambino kustoms".....

Ronnie say me : Go to the Strangers show !!!
    Great Bastille Day for me !!!!
    Thanks !!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. Sean

Sean

EricL - Great pictures! Thanks for coming out to the show. Hope you had a blast.

Still processing the day... pretty humbled. Thank you all for continuing to support us and our little BBQ.

5. oldwagonlover

oldwagonlover

Does anyone know who owns the Alviso Roadster?
    I would like to ask him some questions about his car.
    Thanks

6. Hes "Alviso Roadster" on here IIRC