Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage The Official 2013 Meltdown Drags thread, real vintage drag meet, July 20-21 Byron IL

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by David Doo, Feb 13, 2013.

1. barbara

barbara
    from wisconsin

koop, if you get me a name tag that says barbara, i'll wear it.

2. Race car entries can arrive on Friday and camp overnight. Gates will open at noon Friday. I do not think there will be an additional charge to arrive on Friday, but you MUST be a participant to get in. No general spectator entry on Friday. The track staff will begin teching race cars Friday evening. Camping area will be west of the track near the car show and swap meet areas. We all need to conserve pit space as it filled up pretty tight last year and we already have had as many preregistrations come in as we had race car entries last year!

YES, race cars can go into town without trailers as long as you behave on the street. Everyone must behave, you don't want to be the idiot who wrecked it for everyone else. For the last two years the local enforcement looked past open headers, slicks, and lack of registration tags on cars cruising from the track to Sam's Drive In and back...

See you in less than a week!

Last edited: Jul 14, 2013
  3. rotten johnny

rotten johnny
    from Mi

I am going to be hanging out with the north of the border crew.........till we take care of that molson problem they have.
    The great lakes gassers ran saterday and we got something for the meltdown.......We will see you guys on friday.
    PS I cannot call a grown man Barbra........Im on your side Barb
    See you hot rodden sobs this weekend Johnny Rotten

4. TOM N.

TOM N.

Idea--------- on a card the aprox. Size of our teck card.
    Print up a short bio. Of facts of you and your car. Attach to teck card. This will give the announcer some
    info to pass allonge.

5. Sounds like a good idea.

6. Damn, Now that sounds fun!

7. Uncledirty616

Uncledirty616

Awesome idea! I am going to bring one with me.

8. Uncledirty616

Uncledirty616

I was finally hoping to meet ya Don, I was talking to Wayne and Pam, sounds like you will be busy with another event.

9. KUSTOM 50

KUSTOM 50

I wont have a car there yet , But have my room booked and will be there all weekend. I know I don't post a lot but it would be great meeting a lot of the guys and gals from the HAMB. I will be the guy in the HAMB Shirt with the long hair .

10. Can you bring me a bottle of Segrams 83?

11. Bad Banana

Bad Banana

I google mapped this and it looks like it is about 1.5-2 miles to this joint one way.:eek: We might have to hitch a ride 'cause we can't hold enough fuel in the old heap to make that trip... ;):D

What time does this Friday night event happen? Sounds like we need to get there early enough to eat dinner there.

12. Red71

Red71
    from Illi-noise

This is a great idea. Especially if Ron Leak is the announcer. This guy loves to talk it up. So add any highs and lows you have had with the car. If it has
    some past racing history to it . Or if its been in the family for a long time,
    or something like that.

this going to be a long week.... come on Friday!

13. Saxxon

Saxxon

If I can get a tranny cooler into the Scout then I think I'm going to make the cruise with the little beast ... at least for Friday night.

Sam's is pretty limited parking. I hope the neighboring business don't mind if we overflow into their lots

14. Quain Stott

Quain Stott

My willys only holds 3 gal. but I think it will go a few miles at an idle I'll put some extra fuel in the trunk just in case. Hope I can get there Fri in time to cruse with y'all it's an 800 mile drive.

15. Zettle Bros.

Zettle Bros.

What size are the tech card?

16. koop13

koop13
    from Wisconsin

All-

Looking forward to an amazing weekend. I just checked the weather forecast and it looks like on Saturday there is a 100% chance of pure f-ing awesome in Byron, IL.

Everyone keep wrenching and get ready....put the women and children to bed...it is time for the meltdown!

17. TOM N.

TOM N.

i think 5" x 7" should work

18. Ya, were working on it for next year...so the dates don't overlap! Have fun and we will cross paths sooner or later!

19. Falfasnightmare

Falfasnightmare

Officially we are at #299 entries......I think we will see 300 by EOD today!

With another 50-100 anticipated...from the.... I don't have a computer, I didn't know you had to pre-register, and or....I am to fancy to pre-register....we could be looking at 400.

The cool part is.....no-pre-registration NO Goodie Bag! So get there early and get a kick ass 60's style goodie bag!!

20. Saxxon

Saxxon

The Goodie Bags were awesome last year.

21. Red71

Red71
    from Illi-noise

Is there someone that lives in Byron or Davis Junction area?
    Because of conflicting schedules I may need (like to) to park a motor home
    up there early Friday since the track don't open till noon.
    I will back later Friday to move it. Or leave my 57 ford there.
    Thanks , let me know.
    Jim

22. Falfasnightmare

Falfasnightmare

Jim we will be there...just come up will help you out.

Just made 303 entries ....by 11am........WOW

23. Red71

Red71
    from Illi-noise

THANKS !!!! will do .
    I cant wait for the weekend. Is it time yet ? are we there yet ? how about now ???

I hope everyone has a safe un-eventful trip to and from. especially the
    long haulers.

24. II FUNNY

II FUNNY

I was beginning to think you died:p

Meltdown Drags 2013 July 19-21

25. 62Furious

62Furious

I plan on rolling out some time Friday after noon out of Milwaukee, anyone cruising down at that time throw me a shout

26. beebee78

beebee78
    from illinois

This is gonna be one for the BOOKS !! Look out Byron here we come ready or not !!!!

Posted using the Full Custom H.A.M.B. App!

27. Model A John

Model A John
    from wichita ks

Hittin' the road at 4:30 AM Friday. Should be at the motel in Rochelle by 6:00 PM or so. Yeah, we're excited!

28. Falfasnightmare

Falfasnightmare

John excited to see the AWB man!!! AWESOME!!!!!! Safe travels

29. Falfasnightmare

Falfasnightmare

YES.....if your car has history...please include a 5x7 with some info....we will be letting the tower know...NO ONE cares what car number is coming up....let us know the history or some cool info about it...and how far you came for you guys pulling from long distances.....it's almost SHOW TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

30. <!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:TrackMoves/> <w:TrackFormatting/> <w:punctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:DoNotPromoteQF/> <w:LidThemeOther>EN-US</w:LidThemeOther> <w:LidThemeAsian>X-NONE</w:LidThemeAsian> <w:LidThemeComplexScript>X-NONE</w:LidThemeComplexScript> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <w:DontGrowAutofit/> <w:SplitPgBreakAndParaMark/> <w:EnableOpenTypeKerning/> <w:DontFlipMirrorIndents/> <w:OverrideTableStyleHps/> </w:Compatibility> <m:mathPr> <m:mathFont m:val="Cambria Math"/> <m:brkBin m:val="before"/> <m:brkBinSub m:val="--"/> <m:smallFrac m:val="off"/> <m:dispDef/> <m:lMargin m:val="0"/> <m:rMargin m:val="0"/> <m:defJc m:val="centerGroup"/> <m:wrapIndent m:val="1440"/> <m:intLim m:val="subSup"/> <m:naryLim m:val="undOvr"/> </m:mathPr></w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]-->
    [FONT=&quot]Welcome to the 2013 MELTDOWN DRAGS!!![/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]SCHEDULE[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]9:30am &#8211; Sound ordinance ends, No engines can be started w/open headers before 9:30 am[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]FRIDAY [/FONT][FONT=&quot]&#8211;[/FONT][FONT=&quot]12:00pm[/FONT][FONT=&quot] -dark[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]racer, swap & vendor set-up, Racer meet & greet, CAR TECH [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]5:00pm[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot] Sam&#8217; Drive in Cruise night[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]SATURDAY[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]&#8211; 10:00am -12:55pm[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Test runs, tuning[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] 12:00pm[/FONT][FONT=&quot] &#8211; [/FONT][FONT=&quot]MANDATORY Drivers meeting base of tower.[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] 12:55pm[/FONT][FONT=&quot] - Silence please, for National Anthem.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] 1:00pm &#8211; [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Official Class Racing/Match Races Start[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] 1:00pm &#8211; dark [/FONT][FONT=&quot]class races/match races[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] 3:00pm &#8211; GIVEAWAY DRAWINGS. Toolchest, wall cabinets, etc[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot](must be present to win!)[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] 3:15pm - [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Great Lakes Gassers vs Nostalgia Gasser Racing Assoc PT 1.[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] 7:00pm &#8211; [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Sam&#8217;s Cruise Night[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]10:00pm -[/FONT][FONT=&quot]Burlesque Show SW grandstand By headlight 10pm[/FONT][FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]SUNDAY[/FONT][FONT=&quot]-[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]10:00am -12:00pm[/FONT][FONT=&quot] - [/FONT][FONT=&quot]test runs & tuning.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] 11:30am &#8211; MANDATORY [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Drivers meeting, base of tower[/FONT][FONT=&quot].[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] 12:00[/FONT][FONT=&quot] pm[/FONT][FONT=&quot] - Pinup Contest SW Grandstand stage[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]12:55am [/FONT][FONT=&quot] -[/FONT][FONT=&quot] Silence for National Anthem.[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]1:00pm &#8211; DARK[/FONT][FONT=&quot] &#8211; [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Class Racing/Match Racing[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] 3:00pm - [/FONT][FONT=&quot]GIVEAWAY DRAWINGS[/FONT][FONT=&quot] Fiat body, floor jack, [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]& others items&#8230;[/FONT][FONT=&quot]MUST BE PRESENT TO WIN![/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Listen for these to be announced!![/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Great Lakes Gassers[/FONT][FONT=&quot] VS Nostalgic Gasser Racing Assoc. Shootout[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Nitro Dragster Match Races, Gasser Wheel stand Shoot-out[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]THANK YOU[/FONT]<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" DefUnhideWhenUsed="true" DefSemiHidden="true" DefQFormat="false" DefPriority="99" LatentStyleCount="267"> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="0" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Normal"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="heading 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 7"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 8"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 9"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 7"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 8"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 9"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="35" QFormat="true" Name="caption"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="10" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Title"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="1" Name="Default Paragraph Font"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="11" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Subtitle"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="22" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Strong"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="20" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Emphasis"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="59" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Table Grid"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Placeholder Text"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="1" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="No Spacing"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Revision"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="34" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="List Paragraph"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="29" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Quote"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="30" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Intense Quote"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="19" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Subtle Emphasis"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="21" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Intense Emphasis"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="31" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Subtle Reference"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="32" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Intense Reference"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="33" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Book Title"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="37" Name="Bibliography"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" QFormat="true" Name="TOC Heading"/> </w:LatentStyles> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin-top:0in; mso-para-margin-right:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:10.0pt; mso-para-margin-left:0in; line-height:115%; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin;} </style> <![endif]-->