Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hot Rods Howells sheetmetal, as of today..2013

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by rockin rebel, Jul 11, 2013.

1. hey out there. just starting a 28 Ford 2dr sedan.. I know Howells has all kind of bad press, but they are still going strong... anybody have any update info, as of July 2013 ?? thanks, need subrails and misc parts

2. Bluedot

Bluedot

I've been pleased with the few A parts I've bought from them. As described and quick ship.

3. 2935ford

2935ford

I have had good parts and service from them.

4. 94hoghead

94hoghead

I've been happy with the parts I got from them, just not the customer service. Hope your not in a hurry...........

5. hoghead, and your in Texas...lol

6. manyolcars

manyolcars

The smart advice is to buy your parts from someone who has them in stock, answers the phone promptly and will give good service. I recommend Snyders

7. X2 and also Mike's affordable...

http://www.mikes-afordable.com/

8. I ordered 34 3W rocker panels from them on July 1st. 6 working days later they arrived and look good. That's my recent deal with them. I'd do it again...

9. fatboy496

fatboy496

I have placed 3 orders this year and received all of them within a couple of days

10. I ordered some smooth running boards from them a few months back. They came quite promptly and fit good. Well made.

11. kaui

kaui
    from SJC calif

Would rather have a sharp stick in my eye

12. matthew mcglothin

matthew mcglothin

They make the best parts and panels. Period. They supply a lot of the other companies out there with parts. They do get backed up... But hey if u want quality your gonna have to wait. My good buddy works there, I drop in very often to say hi . They are always busy so that's a good sign right there

13. matthew mcglothin

matthew mcglothin

Who do you think supplies them??? Howells does

14. F-6Garagerat

F-6Garagerat

Berts Model A in Colorado. I got Howels patches for my 31 pickup from them. They had them in stock. Good parts.

15. txturbo

txturbo

I had a good experience with them.....but I went by and picked them up.

16. Brujo29

Brujo29

Ordered from them many a time over the years.Like everyone else said,I got the parts within a week,in great condition and got helpful,friendly advice over the phone(which is the best way to deal with anyone)..Howells does supply damn near all of the Model A parts houses,so maybe thats why they take longer on out of stock items...

17. I have nothing bad to say they got me my patch panels in two to three day and a really good fit.

18. hotrodcoupe

hotrodcoupe

Im in australia and placed an order with Howells 2 weeks ago it arrived a week later and good quality. I will use them again.

19. slammed

slammed

There should be an sellers index with star rating like the threads here. For ALL vendors. Alliance or not. Basic's: Timely delivery. Pleasant phone skills. Combined shipping. Easy to read/great photos of product online catalog. Fitment, quality, ect. Feedback baby.