Register now to get rid of these ads!

Platuart's websites finally in english!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by platuart, Jul 10, 2006.

1. platuart

platuart
    from Finland

Well, not all of them... But now you can surf around!

So Platuart / Primer Magazine's (from Finland) websites are updated and all the main tools are in english. There is also finnish here and there, so I hope you won't come crazy...
    Anyway, from pages you can take a tour with Platu's pinstriping, other paintjobs and scalemodels. From Platuart Shop you'll find mags, books, dvd's, Shag-stuff and lot of other hot rod/kustom related stuff. Remember the Primer Annual 2005 -book, it is also in english!

Coolest new thing is the "Hot rod art" section, where you'll see what art is for sale at the moment in Finland! There is now many artists and more is coming all the time. Platuart offers a webgallery for finnish artists and you can order artworks straight from the artist, so the prices won't be high!

PLATU
    Tiki-freak, pinstriper and chief editor of Primer

www.platuart.com

You can also send me an e-mail if you found mistakes in my english...

2. old beet

old beet

Primer Mag is the best done little book I've seen, high quality!!!....OLDBEET

3. platuart

platuart
    from Finland

Thanks man! And quess what? Soon the english printing of the quarterly Primer magazine will also be available!
    In the future, main focus in the magazine will be in the scandinavian scene. No more Viva Las Vegas or Mooneyes Christmas party. You can read about those events from sooo many other mags. But what about wild finnish hot rods or customs, Do Dads Offbeat Weekend, events in Sweden....? Primer will offer all that cool and crazy kustom kulture to you!
    The Annual 2005 book is in english and all the pics and stories are from Finland and it is not the same thing than the year 2005 magazines between the hard covers. But, soon also the mag is available in english.

PLATU

4. attitudor

attitudor
    from Finland

Oldbeet: You don't know yet but I have something for you, hope seeing you and Cindy soon!

Platu, sorry about that offtopic thing above... I paid something to Oldbeet for saying that haha, thanks for the new stuff. Everybody likes them! I like your new sites too, looking GOOD!

--mika

Attached Files:

• 1.jpg
      1.jpg
      File size:
      63 KB
      Views:
    • 2.jpg
      2.jpg
      File size:
      55.5 KB
      Views:

5. Evel

Evel
    1. 60s Show Rods

Very Cool.

6. platuart

platuart
    from Finland

Thanks Evel!

The my older book, Primer Annual 2004, is really sold out from me, many have asked it this week. I think Luke Karosi in Kustoms Illustrated magazine have few in stock if you wanna get really future collectible item, only 1192 books were printed.

PLATU

7. attitudor

attitudor
    from Finland

bttt for Platu

8. 33hotrod

33hotrod

I'am looking for Primer magazine #26