Register now to get rid of these ads!

New Guy from portland

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by IH1100A, Jun 24, 2013.

1. IH1100A

IH1100A

Hello, Ive lurked here a few times and finally decided its time to be actually be a part of this thing. I drive a 1966 International 1100A that has the original 241 and doesnt go faster than 55 and is pretty damn ugly, but its mine and I like it. I have plans which include but are not limited to; rear end swap (it has the original ra-5 with 4.10's and I want 3.07's, looks like I need to swap to a dana 44), floor board rust repair, bed rust repair, interior work (it needs quite a bit), lowering (I keep telling myself that the rear end needs to happen first) and a few other odds and ends. I'm hoping to learn a few things from the other folks on here and save myself a little headache.

The idea to join this forum came when a guy in a similar, but blue, truck (mine is tan) drove by and took a minute to look at my truck, last week on stark st. I figured he may possibly be on here and his truck looks a lot closer to where I would like mine to be some time in the future. With any luck he is on here and wont mind me picking his brain a little and possibly sharing some resources. If not, thats fine too, as I have already found a lot of useful info on here.

Anyway, I dont have a decent picture of my truck at the moment but Ill try to get one up here soon.

Josh

2. yetiskustoms

yetiskustoms

Welcome from bend!

3. Veach

Veach

Welcome from Texas you may have to name your Ride Sheneeda she is a Great Ride already and just going to get better

4. welcome to the board ....

5. dad-bud

dad-bud

Welcome to the HAMB
    Glad to hear how happy you are with your truck - good for you.
    Cheers.

6. IH1100A

IH1100A

I got a quick shot today after changing out the stripped rear wheel studs.

Attached Files:

7. chevy54man

chevy54man
    from NC

Welcome from NC!

8. fireman 55

fireman 55

9. Welcome from Kansas City

10. wagonwheel

wagonwheel

if you find parts trucks let me know
    always looking

11. Welcome from Calif.

12. pdxbinder

pdxbinder
    from portland

hey man! stumbled on this post and, well, you're talking about me. i'd be happy to talk binders with you. PM me any time.