Register now to get rid of these ads!

anyone on here from far northern california

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by themoonshiner, Jan 8, 2012.

1. banginona40

banginona40

Forest Ranch, near Chico

2. Zookeeper

Zookeeper

If you're in Red Bluff, I'm about 3 hrs west. I agree though about how everyone thinks the SF bay area is about as far north as California goes. Kinda like saying your belly button is near your head if you ask me...

3. RustyNCA

RustyNCA

Well, I am from the far north.... Heck, I am north of you by at least 10 miles....

We are in S Redding...

Cheers
    RustyNCA

4. gimpyshotrods

gimpyshotrods
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Yup. I want to make a merchandise line that just says "Cen Cal: We've Got a Map!"

5. Atwater Mike

Atwater Mike

Some of the old timers said the state was flat, and if you went North of Redding, you'd fall off the edge!

Careful of going North to avoid the B.S., too far and it starts all over again in Oregon!

(again...in Oragain!) Cool!

6. Oregon ... I refuse to visit a state that doesn't trust me to pump my own gas.

7. Bad Daddy

Bad Daddy

Hey, high school drop-outs need to get a job somewhere. . .

8. fordpatina

fordpatina

I lived in hamilton city off the 132 hwy next to the sacramento river I still going there to bring cars to los angeles I bought a 1949 studebaker truck in weed california i a long drive planning to next week

9. 40FordGuy

40FordGuy

I'm not that far North,..but Sac has been called the "Southern Border of Nor-Cal" !!! They had a great car show in Redding, back in April.

4TTRUK

10. Zookeeper

Zookeeper

Roger that. My tow vehicle when we go to the Oregon dunes is a V10 (gas engine) powered F250 and I have to watch the pump jockeys like a hawk to keep them from reaching for the diesel pump. But they do have much fewer gun laws!

11. I lived in Crescent City for some time then moved to Gasquet when I retired. When I wised up I moved to OREGON. No tax & I pump my own gas while in any of my old rides. Better drivers & no sales tax. California was killing me on vehicle registration. I don't even care to drive in Cal as the roads are a mess. Went to L A Roadster show & & while I was turning left to fuel up some bimbo tried to pass me as I was pulling into the entry to the station. I looked to my left & there she was screeching to a halt, lucky for me I was in the 32. That'l get your attention real quick along with your blood pressure.

12. 707Smitty

707Smitty

Humboldt County here

Posted using the Full Custom H.A.M.B. App!

13. redo32

redo32

I'm next to Berkley North (Eugene). Does that count?

14. htchevyii

htchevyii

Hydesville CA here, (30 miles south of Eureka). Nice place to live, but I am getting sick of CA B.S.

15. Ft Brag Ca that's as far north I have lived
    my uncle was the care taker for See Biscuit in Willits
    I was on the first road on the right from hwy 1 off Willits Rd whole road was family

16. blowby

blowby
    from Nicasio Ca

I camped in Mineral last week..

17. I am in Crescent City, if you are going North on Highway 101 and see a sign that says "Welcome to Oregon" you missed me but about 15 miles. Oregon now lets you pump your own fuel in a Classic/Specialty type car, never had any problems pumping gas in my 57 Bug and 26 T Tudor, plus, the fuel in Brookings, OR is about 60 cents a gallon cheaper that here in Crescent City...Burn Out Bob, where in Crescent City did you live, and during what time?

18. PunkAssGearhead88

PunkAssGearhead88
    from So Cal

I'm close enough now....Southern Oregon here... Got tired of the crap down south.