Register now to get rid of these ads!

Traditional Hot Rods at Gilmore Museum

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by flynbrian48, May 30, 2013.

1. Dennis Lesky

Dennis Lesky
    from Ionia, MI

Sideboards coming to tell the story of who built , who owns and the specs of the cars . I'll be at Gilmore for the Red Barn and Relix shows to answer any questions .

2. flynbrian48

flynbrian48

What Denise said. THIRD Sat. in August. Good thing there are women around to tell me when and where to show up for stuff...

Brian

3. JCShiels

JCShiels

Dennis, thanks for putting this exhibit together! I have been there 4 times so far to see it, and information boards give me another reason to return.

4. JCShiels

JCShiels

I have been told by a reliable source that the Hirohito Merc (clone) and a Roth style bubble top will be joining the exhibit. Take some of your muscle car friends along to see this collection, broaden their horizons, you might even convert some of them!

5. Buddy Palumbo

Buddy Palumbo

I've been to the Gilmore museum several times over the years - what a great joint . Seems like the perfect place for this kind of exhibit .

6. JCShiels

JCShiels

The "Futurian" has arrived! You could spend hours checking out the details on this incredible machine. Also Jack Walker's Hirohata Merc clone is there and a sweet, track style T that is no trailer queen, I have seen it being driven. A "Zinger" has appeared also with a blown FE Ford engine oozing out of a ## body! But we should not mention ##'s on the HAMB so you will have to visit the Gilmore Museum to see what it is.

Posted using the Full Custom H.A.M.B. App!

7. My wife and I just spent 3 glorious hours at The Gilmore recently. My cellphone battery died before I was done taking pictures. What a fabulous collection. The traditional Hot Rod room was my favorite. IMG_0302.JPG IMG_0302.JPG

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 14, 2021
  8. no55mad

no55mad

Relix Riot 2 years ago - definately a cool place!!

Attached Files:

9. One of the best places in the country to take in a car show... You gotta have a Chicago dog and a piece of pie in the old diner car