Register now to get rid of these ads!

Bobs Big Boy, Northridge, CA

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Dan Warner, Oct 22, 2009.

1. Dan Warner

Dan Warner
    from so cal

Anybody know the deal on this new Bobs? I was told at Bonneville that it is now open and I would like to go there Friday night before I use my weekend at El Mirage.

I know, just drive over and check it out! Want to know if hot rods are welcome or not.

Thanks,
    DW

2. jasone

jasone

Not too sure if anyone has approached them about any kind of cruise night there yet. I live down the street and everytime I planned to stop by to grab a bite it's a freakin' madhouse.

3. cruise night is on fridays.

But the new big boy in downey is really a site to see!

4. Steve-Cook

Steve-Cook
    from Garner, NC

5. jasone

jasone

Miguel, is there a cruise night on Friday's at the new Northridge location? I know that the one in Burbank/Toluca Lake has been on Friday's for years.

6. skullhat

skullhat

they've had one every friday since they were open.

pretty crowded, and can be tough to get a parking spot. 2 hours for food was the wait
    pretty cool turn out though

for the last couple weeks ive been going down the street to fields market

skull

7. Dan Warner

Dan Warner
    from so cal

I took my son to lunch there today for his first Big Boy Combo, center out.

DW

8. jasone

jasone

I'll have to stop by firday night..what time do people start parking?

9. Cyclone Kevin

Cyclone Kevin
    Alliance Vendor

The link posted above is for The World's Famous Broiler, Now Bob's Big Boy Broiler. We have a cruise night every wednesday 5-10pm.

Hadn't heard that Northridge was having a cruise night, Thats's a pretty complicated lot in a shopping center.
    I'd hate to the one to go up against Toluca Lake on a Friday:eek:. They pull in alot of cars!!!!!!!!

Last edited: Oct 28, 2009
  10. Yeah i went opening night. It was pretty decent turnout. I went back a week or so ago and it was really lame. Burbank bobs is still the best spot.

11. cretin

cretin

I haven't been but heard that they have been doing the cruise night every friday. Haven't been to Burbank Bob's either but I'm sure I would rather go there.

12. Cyclone Kevin

Cyclone Kevin
    Alliance Vendor

Ck out Downey, It's a real DRIVE-IN with Car Hops and all 7 nights a week.

13. oldschoolgasser55

oldschoolgasser55

all right lets get this back !! 2 weeks ago I went to bobs Northridge I went back last night its a 1 1/2 hr. drive for me the cars are cool the parking is good the people are nice the food is good the service is good I like it better then Burbank but that's just me try it for your self I think you'll go back !!!!