Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hot Rods Where can I get a Hallock windshield for a '29 Model A roadster ???

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by bubba67, Jun 10, 2013.

1. bubba67

bubba67
    from NJ

Looking for a Hallock for a '29 Model A roadster project but it appears that Sellers is gone. When you call his number you get a Thai restaurant ! Any ideas ?

2. wex65

wex65
    from WV

Pad Thai with summer rolls?

Sorry, couldn't resist

3. need louvers ?

need louvers ?

I know I see at least one or two at L.A.R.S. every year. I'll be there both days for the swap, if you want to P.M. your cell number to me I would be happy to keep my eyes open for you as I walk around.

4. Hopefully I find one as well, I'll be looking for goodies for my roadster

Posted using the Full Custom H.A.M.B. App!

5. I believe Dennis O'brien makes them. HRP

6. Not sure how reliable he is but Sellers posted on facebook yesterday that he is in production again for the hallocks, vedas, smooth caps and Lincoln brake scoops.

7. bubba67

bubba67
    from NJ

I'm not sure how that is. O'Briens bought the Hallock patterns from Sellers.

Posted using the Full Custom H.A.M.B. App!

8. 19-c

19-c

maybe he made some new ones. hehe :D

9. Not sure but he said he was back in production and was asking what people thought about doing a hallock for a '32 in addition to the 28/29.

His website (such as it is) is back up as well:http://www.sellersequipped.com/

10. EVANS and 3 97s

EVANS and 3 97s

I hope you find a source for your windshield. If you do,can I purchase the windshield supports from the top of the A pillers? I need both sides for a 29. Good luck,Dick

11. Well that was posted in July of 2012 and he's now promising Late January of 2013. I know one guy's been waiting for the parts he paid for since October of 2012.

Meanwhile I'm making and shipping stuff from stock using the tooling I bought from Mr. Sellers early last year.

Your choice:)

Dennis O'Brien

12. Hey man I have no dog in this fight just providing information. He posted a picture on instagram yesterday and said he had stock and was ready to ship so I have no idea.

13. RussTee

RussTee

Sellers is here in NZ has one for sale on trademe NZ