Register now to get rid of these ads!

Customs Paint

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Veach, Jun 10, 2013.

1. Veach

Veach

I'm starting to finish up my 60 Falcon 2dr Wagon and its getting about time to pick a paint color.The HAMB is a place with Awesome Talent and the Rides are as Awesome as they are Beautiful but what would look good on a Wagon.I was thinking Jade Green and a white top but I have changed my mind a million times so I'm asking for some ideas.I don't want to copy someone else's work but I'm hunting for a color that everybody at the shows don't have and I would like it to stand out and not stick out if you know what I mean.I would appreciate any help and a pic of the color would be nice Thank You Veach

2. Chaz

Chaz
    Member Emeritus

[​IMG]

Here's jade green and seafoam green

3. Falcon

Falcon
    from nevada

If it will do 1/4 at 180 Black, 160 Red, 140 Blue, 120 Yellow, 100 Green, 80 White...? It looks heavy dripping blood red metal flake to me with a couple of rich laquer white stripes on the hood. Good Luck .....maybe a giant thumbprint on the hood (whole hood one big print)?

4. Veach

Veach

Chaz She is Beautiful absolutely Beautiful what a pretty color maybe Jade Green might be the color after all Thanks A Lot For Your Help and Falcon I was thinking of a Black Cherry also its not like the old days where you only had a few colors to choose from

5. Man, I love that Jade Green. What a great color. Not too yellow, not too blue...just right!

6. Falcon

Falcon
    from nevada

Black Cherry's a great color.....squirrels give it a 9 out of 10.

7. Veach

Veach

Falcon I Love your Truck but I'm from Texas where most have them I have a little 37 myself just not any legroom in it being over 6'

Falcon likes this.
  8. Jalopy Joker

Jalopy Joker

paint color for any ride is a tough one - just got to go with your gut - what looks good on one car may look all wrong on another type of ride - everyone has their own opinions of what is "right"

9. Dane

Dane
    from Soquel, CA

10. motoandy

motoandy
    from MB, SC

Not mine but I like this color

Attached Files:

11. House of Kolor Passion Pearl with black fades!

12. Veach

Veach

Thanks Dane that did help and I do like hat green but I don't know on a Wagon and Mitchell I will have to look that color up Thanks Guys

13. FenixSpeedShop

FenixSpeedShop

What I do is I pick a color family (reds, or greens) then go down to the paint store and peruse the books. That new Ford "gem green" is gorgeous. Deep brilliant green. Love it.

Posted using the Full Custom H.A.M.B. App!

14. Veach

Veach

If I can get it to post the color I'm thinking of :)

Last edited: Jun 12, 2013
  15. Veach

Veach

[​IMG]

16. Veach

Veach

I can't seen to get the pic to post for some reason.I guess if you want to see the color you have to click on the Wagon and its the first picture

Last edited: Jun 12, 2013
  17. xhotrodder

xhotrodder

How about 58 Corvette hondarus maroon