Register now to get rid of these ads!

how goes it kind of new here

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by jakeoff, Jun 10, 2013.

1. jakeoff

jakeoff
    from milwaukee

hey guys not exactly new to the site but havent been here since i was 17. well anyways my names jake 24yrs of age and i love building anything with wheels. i've grown up around cars my whole life and not hondas, with the exceptions of motorcycles. well my literary skills and internet grammar are horrible so i apologize now.

now that that part is over id like to post an image or two of my current projects and see what you have to say or questions you have. i may be young but i've been doing this sort of thing since i could walk. anyways thank for havin me.:D

looks like i cant post images at this moment, will update as soon as possible.

2. jakeoff

jakeoff
    from milwaukee

i wasnt logged in so hear you guys go, they are not in any order but i have some before i got my hands on it and how it sits tonight. enjoy, any feedback is awesome. thanks

ps its chopped 3 inches, sectioned 10 inches narrowed 6 inches and channeled on the frame 4 inches.

Attached Files:

3. Veach

Veach

Welcome from Texas and I love pickups I have a 37 Chevy if you care to see Her click on my 60 Wagon and She is on page 3 good luck on your build I'm sure it will be Awesome

4. jakeoff

jakeoff
    from milwaukee

thats a pretty sweet truck, i was looking for an old chevy cab to start with for my project, but the price was right on this ford and the wheels in my head started turning. ha and thanks i'll be starting a thread for it soon here.

i was feeling pretty proud of my self and what i have done so far, till i saw some of the skill going into a few vehicles on this site. altho for my first chop that im not just helping, i feel like im doing pretty good.