Register now to get rid of these ads!

James Hetfield (Metallica) digs Billetproof!!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by The_Monster, Jun 4, 2013.

1. The_Monster

The_Monster

This may be way off topic... BUT, I was just cruisin youtube and saw a video of James Hetfield (front man vocals and guitar for Metallica). This video is just a bunch of practice jam sessions, the band is trying different riffs in the studio. Anyway, around 3:54 into the video, hes practicing a riff and wearing a Billetproof shirt!
    I knew he was into hotrods/customs but I just think its really cool that someone that is a global metal god is wearing a Billetproof t-shirt. It made my night!
    Hes wearing another hotrod shirt around 5:10 but cant tell what it is.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&v=JANi5DFxSD0&NR=1

Last edited: Jun 4, 2013
  2. autobilly

autobilly

You know he's a "Beatnik" right?

3. yep, he's a genuine car guy aswell as a metal god \m/:cool:\m/

4. chopolds

chopolds
    from howell, nj
    1. Kustom Painters

Hell, he threw his own car show out here in NJ last year, in conjunction with Metallica's Orion Festival. Lots of great cars, even kind of fun for us old farts who aren't into "Metal in music" as opposed to cars. Great guy, he found time to look around, and talk to a lot of the folks who brought cars out to Atlantic City for the show. The Kopper Kart even won one his signature guitars as an award.
    This year it's going to be in Detroit.

5. Barn Find

Barn Find
    from Missouri

Somebody needs to throw up a picture of his '36 coupe. It's sweet.

6. Barn-core

Barn-core

Yeah, he's a pretty common fixture at the Antioch show.

7. [​IMG]

Click on Kustomrama, for build photos

Old Fords never die, they just evolve... and sometimes they become stunning kustoms like this '36 coupe owned by James Hetfield and built by Blue Collar Kustoms. Follow the evolution on Kustomrama.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Eingestellt von marc / lowtech um <A class=timestamp-link title="permanent link" href="http://lowtechblog.blogspot.com/2010/08/evolution-of-36-ford.html" rel=bookmark><ABBR class=published title=2010-08-12T23:54:00-07:00>11:54 PM</ABBR>

Last edited: Jun 4, 2013