Register now to get rid of these ads!

Newbee from NY

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by chriscruse, May 30, 2013.

1. chriscruse

chriscruse
    from New York

Hey Guys,

Just joined tonight,
    As suggested by the forum I would like to take this opportunity to introduce myself. I heard amazing things about the HAMB and I am very excited about being an official member now.

I love cars and I always have especially American cars. I recently bought my wife her dream car, a 1957 Chevy Two Ten. This is my first experience with the Tri Five Chevy Breed. We have the car just two weeks now and I am completely obsessed with it. I believe I got a good deal on the car, it’s in really decent shape, runs nice with a 283, power glide trans, It still needs a lot of work to be perfect, which is my goal, or as close to perfect as I can afford.

I am really looking forward to learning as much as I can from the Tri Five Chevy Guys and Girls if there are any on here. All your advice will be greatly appreciated because I am doing all the work myself. I hope this is a good start, thanks…

2. Hotrodbuilderny

Hotrodbuilderny

Welcome from Long Island

3. Hello from long island!

Sent from my DROID device using the TJJ mobile app

4. lorodz

lorodz

Welcome ..

Sent from my DROID device using the TJJ mobile app

5. swsimon

swsimon

welcome from LI