Register now to get rid of these ads!

Sins of Steel 2013

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by loveoftiki, Jan 22, 2013.

1. Limey Kid

Limey Kid

Houston, we have a problem!!
    Had an annoying whine from the back of the car. I let Erik out of the trunk, but the whine was still there :). So last week I took the easy way out. I replaced the axle bearings and seals. Drove it again, but the whine is still there! So I took the diff. out. Bad pinion bearing :(. But I thought I rebuilt the rear axle years ago whilst building the car. Found the rebuild kit in the attic whilst looking for something else! Guess I didn't rebuild it after all! So the pig should be back together with all new bearings and seals by tonight. I will put the pig back in the car tomorrow after school. I will be at Sins on Saturday! If it was easy, everyone would have a hot rod, right.
    See you Saturday.
    Cheers,
    Stewart.

Attached Files:

2. How about we just drop a case of "Canadian beer" at the gate....lol.....would that work ;)

3. Go, Stewart, Go!!!!!!

You gotta get there brother!

The coupe is home now and I have been driving it the last few days. It's still filthy from getting stuck in the rain when Jo drove it to Beatersville. I was going to clean it up but have you seen the weather forecast for Saturday?

Maybe I spend all day tomorrow polishing it and then just trailer it down instead of getting it all dirty again???

YA RIGHT!!! :D:rolleyes:

We are ready to roll and and I am planning on meeting the group at the Grange Hall gas station and rolling in from there.

[​IMG]

Be there or be square!!!

Stogy likes this.
  4. Hey Rochie

Double stick tape and Moon discs ought to do it. :cool:

Looking forward to seeing you and your Canadian crew again.

5. jdubbya

jdubbya

I am battling a back situation... I hope it will be straightened out by the weekend, but I may have to see the chiropractor on Saturday morning if it still persists. There is a chance that I will not make it until later in the morning, therefore someone else will have to lead the charge from Grange Hall and Dixie. I will update the situation tomorrow evening.

6. Man I just watched wires get crispy in my car....I'm out with a car! I need to get to Columbus for a 8:30 am meeting...the pillow awaits!

electrical issues suck!

See ya's on Saturday!

7. Jay Tyrrell

Jay Tyrrell

Borrow some wheels man! That is what we did when we went down to the Hunnert Car Pile Up! We took the centrelines off my buddies 56 and put my TTOs of my 55. Problem solved!
    Jay

8. COOP

COOP

Well golly, only a 70% chance of rain. Just put a couple a coats of rain-x on the T, couple more on the goggles of my aviation hat, got me a zip lok baggie for my wallet, Think I'm ready. At least it's gonna be warm. Guess I'm gonna have to plug the barrel on my 50 cal to keep the water out. Hope I don't catch something, my birthday is Sunday. Hope to see everyone there.

9. millersgarage

millersgarage

my sedan leaks so much it's like driving a roadster in the rain....

I plan on seeing you guys Saturday

10. flatheadpete

flatheadpete
    from Burton, MI

Put the interior in the Box tonight. Oil change, check fluids, tires, etc....see ya Sat!

11. koolkat269

koolkat269

Are the rats going to bekept out this year?

12. fab32

fab32
    Member Emeritus

And lose 50%+ of the entries? Don't hold your breath, spend your time thinking about what Santa is going to bring you next Christmas. You know, those socks and matching tie you've been lusting over.:eek::rolleyes::D

Frank

13. Unforntunatly as long as there's certain magazines that cater to that crowd and style of car.....they will think ANY show that touts itself as a "traditional show" will be a venue to show off there latest masterpiece.

14. flatheadpete

flatheadpete
    from Burton, MI

Still looks like rain but I'll be there!

15. Well i found out this morning that the Lil trailer I've used for years had to make an emergency run and will not be available for sins tomorrow...i work till 11 tonite so it don't look good for me n Lil Beast to be there..

Sent from my DROID device using the TJJ mobile app

Last edited: May 31, 2013
  16. Oldbill51

Oldbill51

Pretty much loaded up and ready to split, really looking like rain here right now, maybe it will all fall before tomorrow.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 31, 2013
  17. NortonG

NortonG
    Member Emeritus

I'm hoping my passport if waiting for my in my mailbox when I get home tonight..

18. snopeks garage

snopeks garage
    from macomb MI

19. fordcpe

fordcpe

Go away rain I want to go to Sins of Steel 2013 really bad.Weather says cloudy in the morning now keeps getting better.I'm ready to roll.Darrell

20. Bump it over for Chuck Gadica!

21. Bring a extra 25 bucks and sign up for Midnight Mass live and in person tomorrow!

22. Rolling out bright and early.

Hoping to stay dry but will have a ton of fun either way.

Stop by and say hello.

23. flatheadpete

flatheadpete
    from Burton, MI

We've been talking bout it.....we're rolling by 9 rain or shine.

24. jdubbya

jdubbya

Still not sure for the early morning meet up, if I am not there, go on without me. I plan make the show at sometime. -Joe

25. justabeater37

justabeater37
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Did you get all of the bugs worked out yet? I'd hate to see you hit your elbow shifting again. Ultra sweet car by the way.

26. well if it ain't a down pour, maybe a trailer might be able to be found/rented....would love to be able to still make it...car is raw and a long way from rollin down the road...legally:D...tons to do....but it drives:cool:

27. Limey Kid

Limey Kid

Got the rear end put back together last night. Just need to check fluids, mine and the coupes :).
    Should be on the road a little after 8. See ya there!!
    Cheers,
    Stewart.

28. flatheadpete

flatheadpete
    from Burton, MI

29. Partly cloudy at the fair grounds with some sun poking out! Get your motor running.... Oh yeah don't forget your traditional umbrellas ha ha

30. Are fishing waders traditional?