Register now to get rid of these ads!

Transport needed: WA to So CAL recommendations needed

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by 562roadster, May 18, 2013.

1. 562roadster

562roadster

Hi all,

I need my car to be hauled from Enumclaw, WA to Whittier, CA (even Northern, CA would do). I've tried contacting the trusty shippers on the HAMB (racinman, BenD, trulyvintage) but they are not heading to the Pacific Northwest anytime soon.

This is my first time using a transporter and need your help and recommendations on a hauler who can do this for me. Have you guys had luck with USHIP?

The car is a '33 ford coupe that is a roller. There are parts that will be placed inside the body. I'd prefer an enclosed transporter but an open one would do if need be.

Much appreciated,
    George

2. Killer32

Killer32
    from California

I've used Intercity in the past and they are very professional and honest!

3. jcapps

jcapps
    from SoCal

Intercity, Reliable Carriers, both very good

4. p/ugasser

p/ugasser

Try this guy. Robert Drake. 607-281-9163 Reliable, friendly, closed with open trailer. He goes all over the states. Last month was in Wyoming, Texas south, Texas west, then back to Cali, and out to the east cost. Within 2wks. Tell them Guy from Bryan, Texas sent you.

5. dubcee

dubcee

6. oldpl8s

oldpl8s

I have used Passport transport with good success.

7. Didn't some one mention FedEx a while back? You might give them a buzz.

8. Dave50

Dave50

INTERCITY did me good! Not cheap, but very profesional and takes great care of the vehicle

9. carbuilder

carbuilder

If you can live with an open trailer call Rick Stroh at Stroh's auto transport I have known him 25 plus years base in Enamclaw Balck diamond Wa area he runs to Cal real regular & is reliable phone 206 794 4235 tell him Danny Pascoe gave you his #.

10. Mr48chev

Mr48chev

You are most likely have to use one of the independent guys with a one or two car setup as most of the big boys will only handle running vehicles that can be driven on and off the trailer.

11. heyitsnate

heyitsnate

i need a flathead motor and trans taken from tacoma wa to vallejo ca. maybe i could help bring the $ down a little? pm me or [email protected]

12. voodoo1

voodoo1

When do you need the car delivered? Where in Northern Ca? Mike