Register now to get rid of these ads!

New to the forum

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by trip.wire, May 5, 2013.

1. trip.wire

trip.wire
    from Vermont

Hello All! I stumbled upon this forum and it appears to be perfect for my type of motorhead disorder. It seems like all around me are folks that all about Chevelles, Mustangs, SBCs, BBCs, sports cars and even Tuners, which is fine if that's what you want. But for me, it's got to be Ford, and it's got to be Flat. I love the Flathead V8s. I've been involved with cars, for work and for play, most of my life. Now that I'm no longer in the business I find I need a fix every now and then. So, this forum looks like it might be a good place to hang out from time to time. And maybe provide some incentive to dig out a project or two that have been laying dormant for awhile.

2. Rat.Racer

Rat.Racer
    from Maryland

Welcome from MD...There is a lot of information about flatheads and Fords, just use the search and you should be fine...