Register now to get rid of these ads!

Burglarized two weeks ago

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by 50flathead, Apr 23, 2013.

1. vinnymac44

vinnymac44
    from W. Oregon

This sucks like others have already said. My neighbor had his house broken into and lost $7,000 worth of stuff. We both installed security systems. Probably won't stop the scum bags but will let us know when they come in the house. Just do like Joe says and fire off a couple of rounds from the ole shotgun and they will turn tail and run. (?):rolleyes::confused:

2. trollst

trollst

Got two friends who are cops, most thieves are someone you know, or who knows you. Someone who overhears a conversation, a friend of a friend, its rarely a coincidence the thief stumbles on a good find by accident.

3. 50flathead

50flathead
    from Iowa, USA

Thanks for the comments guys. Like I said on my original post, everything should be replaced in the end. My family is safe and I'm not having to explain anything. This fucking storage shit is a fucking joke. As far as tracking down anything, I'll let the cops handle it if anything ever surfaces. I'll never again trust any of my personal possessions outside my immediate control. Never again will anything be off property unless I'm with it. These kind of cock sucking faggots won't take the chance of a confrontation so things are fine now. Just remember that people are watching you and will steal your property if they feel there is an opportunity. The HAMB is a fantastic place. Hope to meet up with pleny of you folks at the Rust Revival and maybe even knock back a few cold ones!

4. SloppyEggs

SloppyEggs

Shit like this makes me so mad. Lazy ass people taking from people who work their ass off to have nice things. I hope some of your stuff can be recovered. Sorry about the bad luck my friend.

5. brianahlborn

brianahlborn

when my dad passed away I was going threw his house and garage keeping stuff that ment a lot to me his tools engines and welders and vintage parts I kept in the garge while the house was cleared and I get my 28 ft trailer there to load up his stuff to take to mine 2 days later I come to get the stuff and jerks broke in and stole everything I contacted police and they were assholes told me to claim it on the home owners insurance I was so pissed off I know what its like and im sorry to hear what happened to you it sucks big time im still mad when I hear stuff like this they should have their hands cut off bunch of losers ---Brian

6. aojo

aojo

Well you fellas should live in "progressive" CA.. The current thinking is that if you post a sign reading "Beware of Dog" you are admitting that your dog is dangerous and if it bites a person in your yard for whatever reason you could be liable for damages.. new signs should read "Be aware of dog" and that seems to be sufficient to cloud the issue of liability.. I need to get outta this state..