Register now to get rid of these ads!

Gasser Madness web site gone

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by American Pie, Sep 18, 2012.

1. FlynBrian

FlynBrian

Great News, Thanks!

2. 1971BB427

1971BB427
    from Oregon

Bill, will we need to re-register if we were members before, or will our old names and login eventually work?

3. That is very good news, thanks so much for doing this. Great site, always has been.

4. Cool!! Thanks Bill!

5. draglist

draglist

Thanks for all the kind comments, guys. As far as logging into the site, there are no restrictions on seeing any of the content. If you mean the Gas/FX mailing list... that is still going and I think Bob Wenzelburger is running that. Still got some missing photos, but all the search engines have the new site indexed so folks can find their way back... have a great summer. bp

6. micky69

micky69
    from Ohio

Bill, I believe they are talking about the Gas-fx message board. It was a newer feature on the website and Byron originally was going to shut down the email list and just use the board but it never got that far and some of the older fix emailist guys didn't like the new board so he kept both going.

7. draglist

draglist

Thanks, Mickey. I'm afraid I have no plans to do that at this time.

I'm finding even with my own draglist board that participation has dropped precipitously in the age of Facebook.

Last edited: May 11, 2013
  8. George Klass

George Klass
    ALLIANCE MEMBER