Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hot Rods 35 Ford Flat back

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by 40Ford!!, Apr 11, 2013.

1. image.jpg I just came across the 35 Ford Tudor Flat back for sale and thinking of buying it. I really don't know what they sell for so I am asking for a few opinions as to its value. It has been repainted but just about everything else is original as far as I can tell. The owner passed away about a year and a half ago. The car was running about a year ago. I have not tried to start it yet. Asking price is 6900

2. Why is it always so difficult to post pictures on the HAMBi. I just uploaded 5 pics and only one shows up . This is getting annoying .

Attached Files:

3. Sorry but I have to do it this way

Attached Files:

4. Another picture again

Attached Files:

5. And yet another pic

Attached Files:

6. You should buy it.

7. 3wLarry

3wLarry
    Member Emeritus
    from Owasso, Ok

helluva deal...get it quick!

kidcampbell71 likes this.
  8. Ok the consensus is buy it. Thanks

9. Larry W

Larry W
    from kansas

Buy it before some else does. Looks like the body is in great shape.

10. black 62

black 62
    from arkansas

pos--- where is it ? phone number ?--- you already got it ,right ?

11. Going to give it another look tomorrow and try and fire it up. Where is it you ask.... In her garage. I know that's a tease, but if I decide not to get it I will post the info right here on the HAMB and it will be all yours guys.

Last edited: Apr 12, 2013
  12. That car looks very familiar to me. I think I may go searching it out TODAY!

13. joeycarpunk

joeycarpunk
    from MN,USA

I wouldn't waste time to hear it run if the car is listed for sale at that price anywhere and you are wanting that type of car. It won't hang around long.

14. forty1fordpickup

forty1fordpickup

$6900.00 ? What are you waiting for. Buy it. Contact JM35 Sedan on the Fordbarn. He can help you out with answers. He has 3 '35s in various stages.

15. J'st Wandering

J'st Wandering

He who hesitates, misses out. $7000 is a good deal to me. For that price, I don't care if it runs.

If you don't think so, someone else will shortly. If I was in the area, it would be me. :)

Neal

16. i assume he now knows it's a great deal , he says he is going there tomorrow to look at it

all i can add is i used to have a `35 slantback....it was a great car and i regret ever selling it. looked great from any angle and tons of room inside for your stuff on long weekends. the rear seat back flips forward for even more storage. i look for it every year at BTT50's

17. scrubba

scrubba

I'ts an EARY FORD , what else of an excuse do you need ?

scrubba

18. Ok ok i am going to get it tomorrow. I really appreciate all the encouragement. Thanks for all the input. I will post something as soon as I get it home.

19. aerocolor

aerocolor
    from dayton

I`d take that in a heartbeat. Just sold mine and not sure I did the right thing.

Attached Files:

• 035.jpg
      035.jpg
      File size:
      509.3 KB
      Views:
    • 036.jpg
      036.jpg
      File size:
      494.9 KB
      Views:
  20. For that price, I'd be all over it!! Quit screwing around on here and go get it!! :D

21. he is bringing it home tomorrow

post some more pictures when you do

22. Now that looks sweet in black. Very nice stance as well.