Register now to get rid of these ads!

***hot rod parts Thief Alert In gardner KS***

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Cowtown Speed Shop, Mar 17, 2013.

1. well i can tell you there are 2 vehicles there now in the drive. no evidence of parts out front and they have a wooden fence so i cant see the back. and i dont understand this but there are no allys anywhere around here. so i cant drive around back. garage doors closed. etc. cowtown...pm sent.

2. Super Streak

Super Streak
    from Florida

That s__mbag needs a visit from Joey Baseball Bat.

3. Deuces

Deuces

Sounds good to me....:)

4. 54rat210

54rat210

5. Most likely your parts are GONE for good - hopefully you can help prevent this from happening to someone else. GOOD LUCK

6. rcavaliers

rcavaliers
    from downey

I say we scalp him! Then we tatoo him! Then we hang him! And THEN we kill him! (PEEWEES Big adventure)

7. rcavaliers

rcavaliers
    from downey

sorry guys couldnt help myself

8. jmpowie

jmpowie

Now that he know's you are on to him, you will never get the parts back he has crushed them by now. You should check the scrap yards.

9. VOODOO ROD & CUSTOM

VOODOO ROD & CUSTOM

Definitely a Baseball Bat repossession necessary.

Good Luck in whatever path you choose to follow.

VR&C.

10. oleman

oleman

Hey Guys, Good Luck, I just had a guy try to swindle me out of $240.last week, he wanted me to send it western union under another name. That's how he wanted me to pay for the part. I asked him to send it C. O. D. ...Never heard from the scum bag again. Address was bogus too,Sherrif's dept said no such street. Careful out there, even on this site

11. boucher racing

boucher racing
    from nashville

Sounds like he needs phony male seeking male c-list ad with his number listed! That rat bastard.

12. I like this idea.

13. Cowtown Speed Shop

Cowtown Speed Shop
    from KC

Would have been a great idea,but he changed his phone number. And removed all his ads from craigslist. i think he is so dumb he actually thinks he can hide from this and it will go away, Not going to happen, we will follow him where ever he goes until the end of time if need be. The only way he can end this is to give our parts back, Also my brother said he did go out there and no one would answer the door.

Last edited: Mar 18, 2013
  14. Sent ya a P.M. with Geri's phone #......

15. 1arock

1arock

What ever became of this? Updates??

16. rond

rond

Any update?

17. jhaas63

jhaas63

Sounds like you "just want the stuff back". Your brother needs to press charges.

18. trollst

trollst

Hold on here....you know where he lives, you've been to his door....you know the parts are yours....and still you're being decent about this? As of now there's only one way, wait till dark every nite outside his house, wear black, don't utter a word, drag him into the bush quickly and take care of business. Your parts are gone to you, he may have them, but you won't, the only way you'll see the parts is when he can crawl far enough to show them to you. During this time you better be in two places, a good friend is a valuable thing, make sure him and his old lady have fed you dinner and got you too drunk to be involved with the events that happened while you were getting drunk.

19. just whoop his ass and be done with it. sometimes thats all these people understand. Get some big pipe hitting mother fuckers and deal with this turd.

20. trollst

trollst

I might add....thieves aren't like the rest of us, they get used to the adrenaline of the act, almost never have anything happen to them, learn how to evade and laugh at the cops. They don't scare easily, they'll continue to steal until....they run into the one guy who'll deal with them, and forever after, not only will the thief avoid him, the thief will avoid anyone connected to him. I know these things because I'm a grizzled older guy from the seedy side, and have very good friends who have fed me dinner and gotten me drunk when I needed it.