Register now to get rid of these ads!

Virus??

Discussion in 'Questions & Suggestions' started by CA. 280, Mar 29, 2013.

1. CA. 280

CA. 280

Twice today when I went to the HAMB site my anti-virus program (Avast) said it had blocked an attempt to insert a virus. Whats up?? You might be infected.

2. Log out and clear cookies. HRP

3. 54rat210

54rat210

I don't see how clearing the cash and cookies will remove maleware. I tried it. Didn't work.

4. Ryan

Ryan
    ADMINISTRATOR
    Staff Member

Your browser is pulling the site from last week when we were infected. The site is clean now, so clearing cache and temp internet files should hook you up.

5. 54rat210

54rat210

Yeah clearing the cash didn't fix it. The maleware is embedded in my registry. I guess I'll be going to best buy to get a malware removel software of some sort. Can't open any files from my pc. Can't open documents. I get the the fake antivirus pop up. .

6. Ryan

Ryan
    ADMINISTRATOR
    Staff Member

Right on... so that one was unrelated to us... The script we caught was not infecting browser - just my site. :(

7. bostonhemi

bostonhemi
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

I get that blocked malicious software (Norton) notice when I come here and when I log on too.

8. I can't pull up my social group- in order to moderate it, I have to go to "my account" and approve things from there (?)