Register now to get rid of these ads!

new guy from Middle Tenn.

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by hot34coupe, Apr 3, 2013.

1. hot34coupe

hot34coupe

Hello folks,
    I have been lurking here for some time and figured that after many enjoyable evenings reading posts here I should join and become part of the HAMB family. My name is Kyle, I live here in Murfreesboro,TN and am a certifiable gear head. I am retired and spend most of my time taking care of my elderly mother, BUT, I still manage to get out to the garage and play. I have a 34' Ford 3W coupe ,(yes it is a real one) that I have owned for 23 years and rebuilt a few times. It is chopped 3" with the A pillars laid back Calif Kid style. Black with flames and currently a highboy but I scored a set of original 34' fenders from a friend in KY that I plan on putting on this summer or sooner. I also have a 32' Ford roadster (glass body) that I am building. 95% of the work done on my 34 was done here in my home garage. Fab, welding, engine, wiring, paint and upholstery by me. I cannot take credit for the top chop as Joe Jones, a local bodyman here did that for me a few years back. Anyway, I am getting long winded and will close, hope to contribute to the great forum........Kyle

2. low merc51

low merc51

Welcome from Illinois !!!

3. wingedexpress

wingedexpress

Welcome from Kentucky.

4. Veach

Veach

Welcome from Texas

5. Kyle, welcome from Kansas City...excellent introduction! glad to meet cha'

6. Welcome from CT! Leave the fenders off:cool:

7. papastoyss

papastoyss

Hi Kyle, I'm in Lebanon, I have a red '40 Ford Deluxe coupe. Yeah, it's a street rod but we put 6200 miles on it last year.I know the Vaughts & the Lovorn bros From the Boro.We're going to try to make the MHRC cruise in a time or 2 this year.

8. k9racer

k9racer

Welcome from your southern neighbor in Huntsville Alabama.. So Tell me is Smyrna still a speed trap?? Welcome again you will fit in good here..... Bobby.....

9. willys1

willys1
    from South Ga

Welcome from South Ga

10. hot34coupe

hot34coupe

Randy Vaught is a good friend, He helped me alot making parts for the 3W. You got a red 40'. Don't let my wife see it, she has a passion for fat fender fords, she will be wanting me to build her one. Last time I was at the MHRC cruise in the bulk of cars were late models, rats, and rice rockets. Very few real hot rods.

11. hot34coupe

hot34coupe

I tend to avoid Smyrna when possible, Still a speed trap, ask me how I know:(

12. gearhead9663

gearhead9663

Welcome from Jackson tn.

Sent from my DROID device using the TJJ mobile app

13. chevy54man

chevy54man
    from NC

welcome from NC!

14. 26 roadster

26 roadster

hey from Knoxville

15. Tacson

Tacson

Welcome Kyle. The Joe Jones you mentioned does he own a black 55' Chevy? You would have enjoyed Coker Tires cruise in Saturday. Lot of nice rods

16. Welcome from GA!

17. welcome from the Boro

18. bk53

bk53
    from Rowlett Tx

another welcome from Texas Kyle.

19. rat pup

rat pup
    from houston

Welcome from houston TX