Register now to get rid of these ads!

Attn: Dallas/Ft Worth Peeps....BBQ dinner Get-Together Monday Evening, April 1st

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by hotrodladycrusr, Mar 31, 2013.

1. hotrodladycrusr

hotrodladycrusr

and no this is not an April fools joke.:D

I'm going to be in the Dallas/Ft Worth area tomorrow and Tim AKA: Junior Stock and I will be at Hard 8 in Roanoke for BBQ (go figure right :rolleyes:) and thought we'd invite others to join us. The address is 205 S. Oak St. and we plan on being there at 7pm.

Anyone interested??

2. thanks....sorry but have a customer coming in from Waco for an engine...can't go wrong with "Hard Eight"....have a good trip down to LSR....

3. Denise,,,wish I wasnt so far from Roanoke,,Id sure see you there,,,Maybe the meet and greet at the Roundup .....travel safe Sweety

4. modernbeat

modernbeat
    from Dallas, TX

Girl, that's a long drive from central Dallas. But I'll be there.

5. 66chicken

66chicken
    from dallas tx

Mmm... BBQ, I'm in!

6. That sure was fun, and a good grub too!

7. 1950Effie

1950Effie
    from no where

Crap, wish I would have seen this yesterday. That's just 15 minutes away from my shop!! Would have liked to met you...Maybe next trip down.

8. hotrodladycrusr

hotrodladycrusr

Wonderful time tonight. Very yummy beef brisket, the best I've had. The ribs were OK, I've had better. The atmosphere of the place was fantastic. I loved the fact we could just hang out and chat with no one rushing us to leave cuz they want to turn the table.

Thanks to everyone for coming out. I sent the group shot to Tim so he can post as I'm not sure how to do it from my phone. Looking forward to seeing everyone again in Wellington and/or Austin.

sent from the front seat of Big Olds while cruzn at 70mph and steering with my knees.

9. Junior Stock

Junior Stock

Thanks to everybody who came out .

Attached Files: