Register now to get rid of these ads!

Your garage

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by mcmopar, Jan 16, 2013.

1. jazz1

jazz1

Mine yesterday morning,,summer?? we usually play baseball that DAY

[​IMG]

2. Tommy R

Tommy R

If this were a competition (I know it's not), Kiwi Kev would have this in the bag. That garage has a fantastic personality and "soul", but is still 100% functional....as every garage should be.

3. you imported all that white sand from florida right??

4. I just keep going the wrong way. went from 15,000 s.f. to 1500 s.f.12 years ago. now just moved to a new location with only 1225 s.f. keep down sizing and telling myself it's ok I'll just get rid of the stuff I don't use. haha I'm a WHOARDER and I can't even lie to myself.

new shop is heated insulated and good light. those are luxuries that I've never had. also have electric door that is 35 feet wide should be nice this summer.
    I'll have to download some photos later. really not much to see.

5. Mindover

Mindover
    from England

I noticed there are almost no posts in this thread from the UK, that's because most houses here don't take up the space that many of the garages shown here use and that includes the garden!.

I rent my space in a farm building. Still not as big as many of the garages shown on here. This is where I make my living...

[​IMG]

David

6. You know how people will see the image of Jesus in pictures on various objects. Well I think there is a H.A.M.B. version of one in this picture. I'm I seeng things or is there a image of a old sprint car on the floor.

Posted from the TJJ App for iPhone & iPad

7. yaidunno

yaidunno
    from Wisconsin

Water mark on his pictures.

8. Mindover

Mindover
    from England

Yes it's a watermark, it's my logo. It's an ERA.

David

9. brian55lvr

brian55lvr
    from ma

front garage

Attached Files:

10. Here is mine, it's just about done. 40'x40'x12' ImageUploadedByTJJ1365298442.345313.jpg ImageUploadedByTJJ1365298473.690302.jpg

Posted from the TJJ App for iPhone & iPad

11. Where's the "Wall Of Death"?

Looks like there's no room in the garage!

12. Cleetus

Cleetus
    from Austin

mine...just started filling it with old car stuff

Attached Files:

13. Harms Way

Harms Way

This is my shop,.........

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

ct1932ford and impala4speed like this.
  14. 80WTI

80WTI

^^^That place would look great fully restored, that's a great piece of history you have.;)

15. mgtstumpy

mgtstumpy

Only a 20'x20' and I use every available bit of space. Everything is now hanging off walls as body is off chassis. I've not enough room to swing a cat. All the boxes of parts are stored in the bedroom cupboards and under the stairs. There is a bench along with all my tools including a drill press and compressor in the back there somewhere.
    A smaller house and larger shed are next on the agenda now that the kids have moved out and I'm now single. :D

Attached Files:

16. butcherted

butcherted
    from hagerstown

All ways need more room.

Attached Files:

17. markl350

markl350

There isn't....the plans are being done for an extention and hope to start digging dirt in a couple of weeks. Couldn't just hang such an awesome piece of art just anywhere, it's going to have a special spot!

18. Proof there's many more than one heaven!

19. oldsjoe

oldsjoe

Didn't realize you might want to see the outside of the dump but here it is in all it's mess!

Attached Files:

20. Living room???? Hahahaha!:)

21. Jeff J

Jeff J

The stairway to fun !

Attached Files:

22. Tommy R

Tommy R

This seems like a reasonably appropriate place to post this since it's garage related...

A few years ago when I arrived home with my Model A project I had some friends come over to help me unload it into the garage. It turned into a bit of a party. Since then, every now and then I'll host a "garage party" and invite all my gearhead (and even not-so-gearhead) friends over for a low key night of hanging out in the garage for a few drinks and talking cars or whatever. Some are offroaders, some are racers, and of course some are hot rodders. But all are enthusiasts and just nice folks.

As you can see in the pics, Dreddybear made the trek up with his bad ass A coupe! And I got a chance to ride in it, too. Just bitchin'.... We had a variety of cars that were really interesting, but Paul's was the only "HAMB friendly" one. Sorry for the crappy phone pics.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

23. 65PANELRAT

65PANELRAT

Here's Mine.

Attached Files:

24. low-n-slo54

low-n-slo54

My garage is my basement. I'm build the T down there.

25. bobadame

bobadame

I don't have a garage. I do have a couple of barns.

26. coolbreeze1340

coolbreeze1340
    from Indiana

No good pictures on this computer but I can say a 30x50 is NOT big enough for us car nuts. Throw in a lift, a couple of cars, work space and you don't have anymore room. When I bought my home I thought I would love the 30x50x10 block building for a shop but over the years the block construction makes it a PITA to work with. It takes forever to get the chill off the place in the winter. When I downsize (the land, not the shop) I plan to build my dream garage but until then I just keep grabbing up stuff to put on the walls if it ever happens.

27. xwing01

xwing01

I have a 3 car... No space is ever big enough, especially not considering it's attached to the house.... oh the fumes. I could have a million tools, which I don't, but they are only as good as the hands they are in.

28. von zipper

von zipper

Mine when it's clean! ImageUploadedByH.A.M.B.1372799483.517742.jpg

Posted using the Full Custom H.A.M.B. App!

29. coolbreeze1340

coolbreeze1340
    from Indiana

This is the garage/man-cave we built for Pops over the winter. 24x32 attached garage. He doesn't do any major projects on his ride anymore so he just wanted a nice big space to park his 31' and Mom's OT ride. Lots of lights, heat, cable, ceiling fans, etc.. I don't think he has been back in the house ever since we got it done! We still have to epoxy the floor yet.

Attached Files:

30. pumpman

pumpman

This is what I call my clean room, the other space which is off of this is my real dirty room. I waited a very long time for this and have enjoyed it to the max with all my junk. My wife calls it the delta where all of the crap ends up.

Attached Files: