Register now to get rid of these ads!

just another car nut

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by gmw, Mar 24, 2013.

1. gmw

gmw
    from mesa, az

I was a mechanic in the 70's, and now I'm ready to retire from present job. I have a Shelby mustang for my daily driver, but there is no much left to be done on it. So I'm buying a 1927 Ford Model T, so I have something to work on.

2. Welcome from Texas , and good luck with retirement . I retired in Oct. and been real busy since restoring an 31 a , and working on building a 42 gmc coe . Lets see some pic of t when you get it going.

3. fartman

fartman
    from adelaide

Welcome from Adelaide Australia,I also have a 27 Roadster and Pickup that i gave to my kids to give them something to play with instead of the Playstation.Have fun in retirement.

4. chevy54man

chevy54man
    from NC

Welcome from NC and best to you and yours~

5. DERPR30

DERPR30
    from HARVEY LA

Good luck on your t i luv mine

6. V8 Doc

V8 Doc

Have most of a 26 Model T and not sure what to do with it?? Ideas for me?? I'm a retired Urologist and wish I had retired 5 years sooner - 77 years and can still get under and back out from under a car, but it sure takes me longer to do it now!!!

7. Welcome from Kansas City