Register now to get rid of these ads!
  1. PorkChopTex

PorkChopTex
    from Hurst, TX

I'm just now getting around to being a member on here. I've read posts for years and just never took the time to register. I did just shy of 10 years in the USN as a Machinist's Mate. The wife and I just moved to Hurst, Tx last May from Virginia where I was stationed for years. I grew up SE of Dallas. I currently work for a Industrial Equipment dealership as a mechanic. I have a 53 Chevy with 54 tail lights and grill. It had a 401 Nailhead and ST400 trans until yesterday. I'm pulling that to drop in a 400 SBC I built a couple years ago. Previous cars include a 63 Coupe DeVille and a 48 International KB-2. Current member of HEAPS CC out of Ft. Worth, TX.

Posted from the TJJ App for iPhone & iPad

Last edited: Apr 30, 2013
  2. s55mercury66

s55mercury66
    from SW Wyoming

Welcome to the HAMB, former lurker :D

3. Fairlane Mike

Fairlane Mike

Welcome PorkChop, thanks for your service to our country!!

4. May The yellow rose of TEXAS be watching over you . welcome from west TEXAS. How did you get the name pork chop ? Most guys I know that are called PC is because we had to hang a Pork chop around their neck to get the dog to play with them . LOL

5. Welcome to the HAMB from a relocated Texan.

6. PorkChopTex

PorkChopTex
    from Hurst, TX

Haha. Thanks fellas. Some guys at work started calling me Pork Chop because of my big ol chop sideburns. They poke fun because I get more attention from the ladies due to my chops. I've actually had my wife have serious threatening words with a 50+ yr old lady in a bar because she couldn't keep her hands off my chops.

Posted from the TJJ App for iPhone & iPad