Register now to get rid of these ads!

Michigan Dragster

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by t23ken, Mar 16, 2013.

1. t23ken

t23ken
    from Sweden

Howdy...Is there someone that recognise this old dragster...Im looking for some history,photos...Regards t23ken,New proud owner...

Attached Files:

2. aircap

aircap

3. firingorder1

firingorder1

I have no idea but it looks like you are going to have a hell of a lot of fun!! Good luck.

4. dragsled

dragsled
    from Panama IA

Nice looking car,, what's the wheelbase? Tim Jones

5. What part of Michigan is the car from? I hadn't seen it at Milan and that's the closest track to Detroit. Maybe from the middle part of the state?

6. ftroop

ftroop
    from Detroit

Ace stripping is in Hazel Park. Tony Tierney's Dragster used to be in the rafters their.

7. t23ken

t23ken
    from Sweden

Thanks...I will...t23ken

8. t23ken

t23ken
    from Sweden

Hi Tim...the wheelbase is 152 inch. t23ken

9. t23ken

t23ken
    from Sweden

Hi ftroop....Thanks a lot...I bought the car for about 1 year ago,and you are the 1st. one that has given me the name of an old owner...I bought it from Ohio,and I was told that it was an Michigan car and thats all I knew....Im living in Sweden,so now Im trying to learn how to drive it good...Im gonna try to Contact the old owner and I hope he can tell me more about my car...if you have some more info I be glad to here it....anyway Thanks a lot from t23ken

10. t23ken

t23ken
    from Sweden

Hi loveoftiki....It should be the Hazelpark area,I have tried to Contact Ace Stripping,but havent had any luck....Im living in Sweden,so the car has travel a long way to its new home...I need all type of information and history about my old Fed...Thanks t23ken

11. 1949*john

1949*john

she is a beauty - i'll bet the driver wore ear plugs

12. t23ken

t23ken
    from Sweden

Howdy...John...Im a rookie so on my first run I didt have plugs....but after that I never forget them...Thanks t23ken

13. cruzingratiot

cruzingratiot
    from Detroit MI

14. Well I can ask Tony if it was his at one time. He had the Lahea poncho dragster at Autorama this year. I am sure it had a different paint job, wheels, , maybe motor at some point and was updated.

15. t23ken

t23ken
    from Sweden

Hi...Cruisingratiot...I have tried the phone and no conection...I have tried to mail and havent get an answ. so I Think that maybe the Company is closed...I dont know...thanks for your help...t23ken

16. t23ken

t23ken
    from Sweden

Hi loveoftiki...I would be glad if you ask your friend if he knows anything about my car...I was told that the chassi was from 1969 and has been updated with safer Cage and so on...the bodypanels and other parts are from the 90s I guess...check my album at the HAMB site, there is some photos with the panels away...Keep on trying to find some inform.about my fed...Thanks from t23ken Sweden