Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage F.A.S.T. Spring Speed Hill Climb - Banger Races!!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by So-Cal Speed Sacramento, Feb 4, 2013.

1. So-Cal Speed Sacramento

So-Cal Speed Sacramento
    Alliance Vendor
    from Sacramento

This is a pretty small, fun event that happens in Auburn every year. Last year was my first year going and I had a blast! It's a good group of guys, completely family-friendly, and ALL 4-BANGERS!!!!

[​IMG]

2. fordcragar

fordcragar
    from Yakima WA.

How many cars usually show up?

3. modelAsteve

modelAsteve

15 to 20 lately but, we have had 40+

4. 4-port Riley

4-port Riley

This is a great annual event, do not miss it. The seminar always has great speakers, the tour is great, always different, etc. And the hill climb!!! It is held on a haul road for the never started dam, very scenic, steep enough and good fun!

5. So-Cal Speed Sacramento

So-Cal Speed Sacramento
    Alliance Vendor
    from Sacramento

if you're going to the Sacramento Autorama this weekend, go check out the F.A.S.T. display! they'll have a bunch of bitchin' overheads, hill climbers, and b-ville cars out there on display.

6. modelAsteve

modelAsteve

Thanks for the heads up on our display. We are in the far corner of the Pavilion Building (the furthest away building) also called the "Club House". Please come see us; esp. if you "bang"! We are having a FAST meeting at 11:00 on Saturday- ALL WELCOME!
    Thanks, Steve

7. 52pig

52pig

I'll be coming up as a spectator first time this year, we'll probably stay Saturday night. Any advice? I plan on taking part in this some day, can I attend the lecture even if not racing? I'd like to take it all in if I could.

8. modelAsteve

modelAsteve

Dear Fiftytwo Pig- Yes, and bring lots of your friends- check out our combo deal on the lecture series and hill climb admission.
    Thanks, Steve

9. 52pig

52pig

I looked at the flyer a little better, I see the combo. I'll email Don about a map and some of the information. I'll probably be joining F.A.S.T soon, just haven't got to it.