Register now to get rid of these ads!
  1. ray a oneal

ray a oneal

good day, new to this, have good orig 53 gmc pu, want to make it a good driver. just got a 250 from a friend and he told me about this site because i will need to find out what kind of trans and rear end i need to look for as we try to make it easier to drive. thanks Ray

2. bk53

bk53
    from Rowlett Tx

Hey Ray! Welcome from Texas. I'm working on a 53 ford. Lots of knowledgeable folks here.

3. Welcome from Ohio, that is a great body style truck you have!

4. Welcome Ray, explore the 'search' function...it's got the answers to all your needs.

5. spankster

spankster

Welcome to ya Ray. You should also check out, www.oldgmctrucks.com You'll find alot of GMC specific detail on there.

6. dan sutton

dan sutton

Ray
    Come on over to the AD social group under the community tab...lots of guys with these trucks and lots of ideas. Cannot help much with the gearing question myself as I have no experience with the 250, but I am sure you will get some answers. These Hamber's are a bunch of know-it-alls! And they really do!

7. 53fordcustom

53fordcustom

Welcome from Ohio.. Let's see that truck