Register now to get rid of these ads!

Detroit Autorama HAMB Meet & Greet AND Hot Rod Mingle Info

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by hotrodladycrusr, Mar 5, 2013.

1. hotrodladycrusr

hotrodladycrusr

The Detroit Autorama is this weekend at Cobo Hall. We're planning on a HAMB Meet & Greet at 2pm on Saturday afternoon in the Single Finger display area located on the lower level. There will be beverages and snacks to enjoy so come early and stay late AND shake a few hands. :D

ALSO,

I'm once again having my almost annual HAMB Meet & Mingle at my place in Livonia on Sat March 9th, 8pm. It's the Saturday of the Detroit Autorama. Bring your own beverages. I'll have some yummy munchies.

It's the perfect opportunity to meet other Detroit area HAMB members, both old pals and make new ones. Also, there will be some out of town HAMB pals here as well. Come hang out, mingle for the evening and chat about the upcoming cruzn season. I'm 15 miles from Cobo Hall.

29129 Oriole, Livonia 4815

Looking forward to seeing everyone and having the opportunity to hang out and catch up in a relaxed atmosphere. ;)

Ya never know who's going to walk thru the door
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 5, 2013
  2. BTT for Denise 'cause she is one of the finest ambassadors for Hot Rodding culture world-wide.:)

3. Harms Way

Harms Way

Are you going to kick it off with the official "Squirrel lighting ceremony" this year ???? :eek::D:D:D

Hey Kiddo,..... as always, I would love to make it,... But I will be totally spent by then... So,... Ol' Harms Way will have to be there only in spirit with ya'll, Have a CC Cookie for me !;)

4. roddin-shack

roddin-shack

Denise, You are the best HAMB hostess we have. Kathy and I are proud to have met you and socialized with you at the Duck Tail. I hope I can make it to your place for this HAMB meet and greet. :cool::cool::cool: Larry

5. hotrodladycrusr

hotrodladycrusr

Gonna miss ya. xoxox

I sure hope you can make it as I so want you to see what I've done to my place. When are you arriving? Where are you staying? I've got a couple of pals that are staying downtown and dont have vehicles to get to my party so I thought perhaps I can introduce you to them at the Sat meet & greet at 2pm and maybe you guys could ride out together. Call or text me when you get to Cobo and we'll hook up.

6. Harms Way

Harms Way

Hey girl,..... I'm going to save those up and collect them next time I see you ! :D

7. bobwop

bobwop
    from Arley, AL

will Diane be there?

8. Scott_Rod

Scott_Rod

Last edited: Mar 7, 2013
  9. ynottayblock

ynottayblock

10. Denise;
    chocolate chips are needed!;)

11. FastEd and I are heading down for Saturday! Looking forward to seeing you!

12. hotrodladycrusr

hotrodladycrusr

They will be at the party. Hope you can make it.

It will be nice to see the both of you again. Hope you can make it to the Mingle like usual.

Her and Debbie will both be there:D

You got it bud!

13. hotrodladycrusr

hotrodladycrusr

Last time up for those that will be in town tomorrow.....I guess I should say today. LOL

14. fast Ed

fast Ed

Back safe and sound in Ontario.

Denise, thanks as always for being the hostess with the mostest!! :D

cheers
    Ed

15. Mattbee

Mattbee

Had a great time at the meet and greet! It was great to put a face to the names!

[​IMG]

16. Stu D Baker

Stu D Baker
    from Illinois

Nice photo. The dick holding up his IQ should be very proud. Stu

17. Safe but maybe not so sound... :eek: Thanks for babysitting me Denise ( and Ed) LOL! Had a blast at least the parts I remember...:D

18. hotrodladycrusr

hotrodladycrusr

My pleasure sweetie. Thanks so much for taking care of Stu. :D

Trust me, you had a REALLY good time.....I've got the photos to prove it. :D
    AND, just to let you know you were the hit of the party as the girls are STILL talking about you. ;)

19. hotrodladycrusr

hotrodladycrusr

Thanks for taking and posting the group shot Matt. Very much appreciated. See ya at the Detroit Dragway Reunion in May.

20. safari-wagon

safari-wagon

He wasn't being inappropriate, cuz he's standing in the Singlefinger Speed Shop display, after all...

As always, HAMBers are a great bunch!

21. metal man

metal man

I don't see Thunderbirdesq or Limey Kid in that picture. They must be too cool for the meet & greet:D.

Denise, I was there Friday. I waved to you a couple of times but never got a chance to chat. Are you coming back down here to the Ohio Mile next month?

22. hotrodladycrusr

hotrodladycrusr

As long as the weather cooperates I plan on attending. Gonna say hi this time??:p

23. metal man

metal man

I sure will. Looking forward to it. Stewart(Limey Kid) will be there also.