Register now to get rid of these ads!

Some parts came in...it's like christmas

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by smurftastic, Mar 6, 2013.

1. Starting to look like a hotrod!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. pasadenahotrod

pasadenahotrod
    from Texas

It's always Christmas in a rodder's garage.

3. 73super

73super

I love parts arrival day! Fortunately I get home before wifey so when I have parts loaded up by the front door they quickly go into the shop. Finishing off my '58 wagon and now starting to get a nice long list developed for the '55 Buick.. Better than Christmas.. only I have to pay.. OK, just like Christmas.

4. shadams

shadams

YAAAAAY! I know the feeling, I have three packages out for delivery right now! So what are you building?

5. 41 C28

41 C28

I get excited when I see the UPS or FedEx truck coming down the street.

6. Looking like a hot rod?,,no,but it looks like 3 boxes of hot rod parts!:D HRP

7. Haha yeah now the work has to get done...you can't go to the cruise night in a speedway box! The cars a 54 Plymouth, been a fairly long term project. Think I might get to drive it sometime this summer, as the mrs says... "you spent how much? You better make that motherfucker drive, that's all I'm saying"

Guess I better not tell her about the rear end and driveshaft I still gotta get made just yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk