Register now to get rid of these ads!

1963 Cadillac

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by JimmyC63, Mar 1, 2013.

1. JimmyC63

JimmyC63
    from New jersey

Hey guys I'm new to this forum. Yesterday I bought a nice solid Cadillac my first old Cadillac. It's a 1963 Cadillac coupe deville it's a really solid car for a project. This post is mostly to see what I should do about my interior? It's shotttttt jus wondering if anyone has the car or similar caddy . Like is there somewhere to but new interior ?? Or real good seat covers and other interior peices ? I'm not comin up with anything .........
    Thanks a lot guys any input would be a big help

2. Welcome to the HAMB,,BUT,,,A good introduction would also help

3. roughneck424

roughneck424

Hello & Welcome to THE HAMB.
    You can find lots of info on 63 Cadi's here http://6364cadillac.ning.com/
    Jason Edge who runs the board sells parts at very good prices.Lots of great info for the 63-64 Cadi there. He also has a Facebook page for those cars.

4. JimmyC63

JimmyC63
    from New jersey

Hey thanks and sry . My name is jimmy I'm from Sussex county nj I've always had cars I like all cars old new there all cool . I jus bought my first Cadillac it's a 1963 Cadillac coupe deville I am the third owner car has 40k original miles been sitting for a while some surface rust and typical wear . But there is no rot but it's all torn apart and moldy and stuff so I wanna replace the interior just don't know what direction to go ....?

5. Jimmy, welcome from Kansas City. Plenty of topics I'm sure you can find here for the deville, lots of ideas too!

6. Welcome bro. There plenty of interior ideas on Here. Just gotta find it

7. 50 Fastback

50 Fastback

Welcome from The Windy City, Chicago

8. rocksolidnate

rocksolidnate
    from Viroqua Wi

Hello from Wisconsin
    every loves an old Cad:cool: