Register now to get rid of these ads!

Resurrecting a Vintage Fiat Topolino drag car built in 1964

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by INLAW MODEL A, Apr 7, 2008.

1. rd martin

rd martin
    from indiana

i had not looked at this thread for quite awhile, so kool that you pulled all this info on the car together!

2. David Doo

David Doo

I am not sure if my dad has seen this one or not. At any rate, thank you for posting it.

3. Eight deuce, I have that picture on my face book page. The picture book was given to me last year by the guy who took the photos back I 1972. Thanks for posting.

4. Still available!!

5. Jerry told me this today about the 409 in the car in this picture:

Here is what I can remember about the 409, 10.40 et, 140-145mph. Engine was sold to a racer in Texas, never heard from him again. I think it had an Isky cam, Venolia pistons, heads were ported, home made hedders, that is about all I can remember, much of the machine work was done by Mick’s Auto in Racine. Hope that helps.

[​IMG]

6. dragsled

dragsled
    from Panama IA

Lookin good, BTW my buddy who painted my car loves your paint job, Gee I wonder why? here's his old funny car, Tim Jones

Attached Files:

chryslerfan55 likes this.
  7. Meltdown Drags 2015

Attached Files:

chryslerfan55 and kidcampbell71 like this.