Register now to get rid of these ads!

I'm alive...

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by theHIGHLANDER, Feb 21, 2013.

1. King Karl

King Karl
    from N.C.

So there is a H.A.M.B. in heaven. Bitchin!

2. HEATHEN

HEATHEN
    from SIDNEY, NY

Yeah, well, we've only got your word on that.

3. Well if you still have your head on your shoulders then the "Highlander" can't be dead !

4. Sorry Jocko, I was born at night, but it wasn't last night. If you aren't ripping someone on the HAMB a new one, YOUR DEAD!

;)

5. tfee

tfee

Glad you're not dead, being dead sucks

6. falcongeorge

falcongeorge
    from BC

This thing is/was neat. I really didnt appreciate just how much effort it was for you to respond to my PM about Roosevelt maroon till now. I mean, sending it from "the other side" and all. Hope the 3 headed dog didn't give you too much grief...:D

7. That's kind of awesome. I think you can take up to a year off dead for tax purposes.

I ran in to someone once who legitimately thought I was dead.
    I have no idea who she was confusing me with, but she definitely looked like she had seen a ghost.

kidcampbell71 likes this.
  8. Kustom.Falcon

Kustom.Falcon

I agree. You'll be missed. God speed.

###
    Kustom Falcon Build Thread:
    http://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=734282

9. williebill

williebill

If you'll still post after you die,then it'll be ok for you to check out. If not,stay among the living.

10. Stevie Nash

Stevie Nash

Why would your former employer say you were dead? Is he worried about losing business to you or your new employer?

11. pix or it dint happen

internet imposters are tuff to root out ")

12. pwschuh

pwschuh
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Let me just be the first to say I never believed it for a second.

13. Von Rigg Fink

Von Rigg Fink
    from Garage

well, when I didnt get a call from your wife telling me to come get this shit out of her way, I knew you were still around:eek:

oh and if your former employer is spreading rumors of a persons death ( namely yours of corse) I'd think Karma has a way of dealing with assholes like that

Last edited: Feb 27, 2013
  14. theHIGHLANDER

theHIGHLANDER
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

My former employer is a fuckin stump. My dear ol Dad passed away in Sept 07, well over 5yrs ago and most everyone who knows me and the family buisness/history are well aware of it. I can be happy in the fact that when it's repeated to those who know better it's simply the perfect 'reveal'. There's another one out there that tells people I don't woodgrain and never did. What does this make that fuck look like?
    [​IMG]

The fact that I'm now a solo act and don't get around like I used to, I figured that I should let some folks know. I've been happy to get to know many of my HAMB brethren personally, both local and long distance. I plan on being around a long time in spite of what's been said. I mean really, ya gotta be dumb not know a Highlander's an immortal, right? :cool:

15. safari-wagon

safari-wagon

Highlander will be at Autorama next month, even if we have to prop up his "dead", rusty, old corpse on a board & fill it with "Apple Pie" until he regenerates...

[​IMG]

16. noboD

noboD

Here's proof that he lives. You city slickers may need an explanation.

Attached Files:

17. johnod

johnod

18. flynbrian48

flynbrian48

For a dead guy, you're a pretty good at woodgraining. Maybe a new A&E series, "The Painting Dead", about a zombie like band of old body men, dazed by years of paint fumes being hunted down by less talented and unimaginative, but living guys who can't woodgrain. I'd watch...

19. mikhett

mikhett
    from jackson nj

Hey jocko glad to here it! Every. Day above ground is good! You have helped a lotta guys including me with paint&body advice.good luck!

20. child9

child9
    from Austin

I've been looking for you for a while! Gotcha! Jocko you'll be proud to see what you started. I took what you taught me and I fuckin' ran with it.

I've got a crazy streetfighter in progress, a 2JZ-powered fully auto, 4wd, obdII Jeep Cherokee (you remember the black Jeep), still have the Vmax with your flames, used to fab FI setups for exotics, and am currently designing and fabricating the forced induction system for what is hopefully going to be a 6.5 second 216mph+ diesel dragster at Hamilton Cams. I've started a small development company (see fringexvo.com) and I hopefully transfer to UT this fall in pursuit of a BSME.

My mentor! I miss you man!

-Chad Kassem

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 27, 2013